Middlesbrough - Seat Allocation Swaps (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

After the various issues, confusion and overall scramble for tickets over the last few days, it reads as though lots of people don’t have tickets next to those they wish to sit with.

Appreciate that as busy and popular as this forum is, it likely only represents a small percentage of those going on Sunday.

However, we might still be able to help each other out via seat swapping.

Plan would be; people share the seats they have been allocated i.e. the one they want to find a nearby seat for / are willing to swap.

For me, I have two mates with tickets nowhere near one another so if anyone on here has a ticket next to (!) or near either of their seats and was happy to, we could swap the other.

As an example, tickets I’m looking for seats near to / to swap are:

Block xx, Row xx, Seat xx
Block yy, Row yy, Seat yy

If someone has a seat next to xx, they would swap that for the other ticket you have (i.e. yy).

Make sense / thoughts? Trying to think of any downsides / ways it could be exploited etc?

shmmeee

Are you talking about literally swapping tickets or just agreeing to sit in others seats because the latter I can definitely see being abused.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Closer To The Edge People GIF by THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS

Great_Expectations

Are you talking about literally swapping tickets or just agreeing to sit in others seats because the latter I can definitely see being abused.

Logistics can be sorted between those making the swap. But I would advise physically swapping tickets (if poss) in case challenged by anyone/people sitting in your new seat etc.

Or cynically, chancers ready this and seeing where there is a seat required and sitting there cause it’s a better seat or nearer mates and then claiming it’s theirs.

Even if it helps one person sit near their mates then it’s a positive.

JAM See

Male/35/Block 22, seeking Block 18 ticket, good conversation and maybe something more. Likes balti pies, long walks on the canal, and Gustavo Hamer. No time wasters or Barnsley fans please.
Sorry, GSOH is a must for me.

MTK

Nope blocks 15 and 16
The Club should definitely look at safe standing. 100% support that. I'm in block 16 and would need to move. Everyone stands where I am now but I have to sit for a while here and there during the game, even though it often means I can't see. I'm sure the club will have plans to communicate asap with affected fans and explore options if we can't stay in our current seats if it becomes safe standing. But just a friendly appeal to start that communication as soon as possible please.

Users who are viewing this thread