Match Thread Middlesbrough ("H") - Tues 2nd March - 19:00 KO - St. Andrews (1 Viewer)

Grendel

We have no shots on target so far

Liquid Gold

The replay of their goal Wilson is so so poor. Comes half out and changes his mind then when the attacker wins the header he’s scrambling back to his line so isn’t in position to make a save. Burged it.

curly_tom

It's one thing to blame the keeper which I think is a bit harsh, but to announce that he's shit and must be replaced seems so exaggerated. People get so over-the-top during the game. We are a lower-level Championship team and we'll make mistakes, we just need to make more of our attacking and push for another...

Ccfcisparks

It's one thing to blame the keeper which I think is a bit harsh, but to announce that he's shit and must be replaced seems so exaggerated. People get so over-the-top during the game. We are a lower-level Championship team and we'll make mistakes, we just need to make more of our attacking and push for another...
To be honest, even before the game I’m sure most would say we would need a new keeper next year.

Great_Expectations

I hope we don’t come out and revert to defensive mode, keep the confidence and push forward.

We’ve looked good when we’ve put them under pressure.

olderskyblue

O'hare's passing is awful

lifeskyblue

Middlesbrough looked stronger as the first half progressed. We are defending ok (apart from goal) but they are threatening and we are not now. Second half might be difficult. Need better balls in for max and Walker. Midfield needs to use ball better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

A scrappy game first half. Both sides lacking energy. Both goals due the none defending.

AOM

We just keep smashing it up front hoping someone will get on the end of it. Even Kelly has been guilty of it

Liquid Gold

Walker hasn’t started well second half. Kicked it out for a random goal kick then didn’t put the keeper under pressure there. Looks like he’s worried about getting injured.

cc84cov

Kelly’s passing is utter shit tonight pointless punts constantly giving them the ball back to put pressure on us

cc84cov

Walker hasn’t started well second half. Kicked it out for a random goal kick then didn’t put the keeper under pressure there. Looks like he’s worried about getting injured.
The ball he tried to play to O’Hare who has stopped his run ?

JulianDarbyFTW

Hamer and O'Hare are the only two who are trying to play it on the floor. We seem set up to play long ball all game, but it just isn't sticking up top.

covmark

How the fuck has he give a foul against Hamer there ffs

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread