Match Thread Middlesbrough - Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 1st Jan (2 Viewers)

BackRoomRummermill

agree in some respects, and should still be strong enough to beat them, but personally I think they need to keep the momentum going so would possibly throw a few more first teamers in too - Simms from the start, Tats on the bench, O’Hare maybe too
Surely go for a win ? while we are on the crest of a wave form wise - lets win it

pusbccfc

Absolute treat beating Boro. Just like Sunderland fans, they were hammering us all week for taking a respectable 1000 fans up there.

Boro were seeking attention as the big clubs in the NE were playing each other. They got it!

clint van damme

Absolute treat beating Boro. Just like Sunderland fans, they were hammering us all week for taking a respectable 1000 fans up there.

Boro were seeking attention as the big clubs in the NE were playing each other. They got it!

Had their comms on and they were very fair.
Always found Boro fans to be sound, not bothered what a few roasters on social media say.

Cally Fedora

That’s a really impressive win. Sakamoto and Wright absolutely top class. Full backs excellent second half. Collins solid as was Thomas. All in all an excellent festive period.

Kingokings204

Where is saddlebrains? Must admit I agreed with him on today before the game but bloody hell how good were we second half. Grant it we should be 3-0 down at half time but the fact we got in at 1-1 meant we could only get better second half.
Robins is my god

wingy

Can't believe the phone in, suggestion put a weakened team against Oxford and Leicester cos nobody wins against em, yeah why should we do a favour to those in reach?

blunted

Well my shit predictions continue, although in my defence, I didn't realise they were missing hell of a lot of players through injury and the Asian Cup. They put 3 men on Saka and he still nearly had a hat trick. Unsure if the shot that hit the post was deflected.

bigfatronssba

Great result. Really starting to feel like that great run we went on from February last year.
We’ve well and truly got ourselves back in the play picture.

Some might not care, but a great day for sport in general in the city -

IMG_1544.jpeg

Ashdown

Class performance in the second half. Robins worked his magic at half time and we looked like another team.

Users who are viewing this thread