Mid Week Games (RFC v CCFC & SWFC v WWFC) (1 Viewer)

Otis

Just seen the goal. Terrible defending by Giles there.

And if he is so good, why do Rotherham keep sticking him on the bench?

clint van damme

We have to play the box I feel they can’t handle any movement anything in the air is exactly what they want...I expect the same team to start but Gyo over max with Allen & O’Hare behind them will cause them absolute nightmares...

Playing max will just play into their hands a front 3 of Gyo,Allen & O’Hare scores against them 100%

They're also dirty bastards. They got away with a lot tonight. I think we might get a long overdue penalty Saturday.

Magwitch

Bring Wednesday right back into the mix big win for them.
Not a shock though is it, we and others still have Wycombe to plays so chance to nullify that result, but I’m certain Wycombe won’t lose them all, survival now is almost down to a week by week situation. Going to be an interesting run until the season ends.

Rugby Sky Blue

Not a shock though is it, we and others still have Wycombe to plays so chance to nullify that result, but I’m certain Wycombe won’t lose them all, survival now is almost down to a week by week situation. Going to be an interesting run until the season ends.
No but it was the type of game Wednesday would have wanted after they were hammered at the weekend which is unfortunate.

Magwitch

Swansea taking a twatting tonight by a more or less second Manchester City eleven hope they are not too wounded for Saturday.

Londonccfcfan

Rotherham have an injury confirmed lyndsey. Out for 8 weeks. Their fans seem to think it's a blow.

Their games coming thick n fast. So few more injuries picked up will do us a favour.

Happy_Martian

More postponements for teams at the bottom. As we are still playing, we need to take the points where we can.

"The Championship games between Rotherham and QPR and Sheffield Wednesday against Swansea are among a dozen EFL fixtures postponed on Saturday because of frozen pitches." BBC Sport.

Users who are viewing this thread