Mid Week Games (RFC v CCFC & SWFC v WWFC) (2 Viewers)

Frostie

Surely they should be getting the yellow ball out here?

cc84cov

Shame the snow came Cardiff looked like they had the spark back can see this fizzling out now 1-1

Frostie

Dare I say question mark over Giles there? Engaged him then backed off & let him put the ball in.

cc84cov

Yeah their fans blaming him for miscontrol when they conceded.

He's not a wing back!
Exactly happened he didn’t control it but the worst part was he just stood and watched Murphy cross the ball in...awful just awful to watch him do that

cc84cov

The problem is they haven’t lost since McCarthy went there, got to lose one soon I suppose.
We have to play the box I feel they can’t handle any movement anything in the air is exactly what they want...I expect the same team to start but Gyo over max with Allen & O’Hare behind them will cause them absolute nightmares...

Playing max will just play into their hands a front 3 of Gyo,Allen & O’Hare scores against them 100%

Sky Blue Pete

We have to play the box I feel they can’t handle any movement anything in the air is exactly what they want...I expect the same team to start but Gyo over max with Allen & O’Hare behind them will cause them absolute nightmares...

Playing max will just play into their hands a front 3 of Gyo,Allen & O’Hare scores against them 100%
4-4

Users who are viewing this thread