Mid Week Games (RFC v CCFC & SWFC v WWFC) (1 Viewer)

edgy

I've been struggling to think what results are best for us over the last few set of games. These are no different.

Leaning towards:

RFC v CCFC - away win, halt Rotherhams rise and form. Downside is then Cardiff's form into the weekend!

SWFC v WWFC - A Wycombe win.

rexo87

Likely both games called off with snow today and tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkhen

I've been struggling to think what results are best for us over the last few set of games. These are no different.

Leaning towards:

RFC v CCFC - away win, halt Rotherhams rise and form. Downside is then Cardiff's form into the weekend!

SWFC v WWFC - A Wycombe win.

Surely we want a slim Cardiff win in a brutal game with at least 5 red cards :D and yeah up the The Chairboys (whats that all about?!) would be good for them to pull off a few shocks against the lower teams

Sky Blue Harry H

As Rotherham are in form, and Wycombe are struggling, I'd be happy for both games to be called off, as it prevents them picking up points now and increases their fixture congestion. Obviously if games are played, I'd like a Wycombe win and a Rotherham/Cardiff bloodbath with a Cardiff win.

Paxman II

We just need to concentrate on what we do. A draw against Watford was a good result. As the table pans out through the season these kind of results will show their impact. Others below us have to play these tougher teams as well, so swings and roundabouts as they say. If we play anything like we did against Watford we will gain plenty of points between now and the end of the season. Yes we are struggling for goals but we will improve on that. Walker is due back and we have not seen the best of him yet. There are always a few shock results in a season and there will be some of those to come. Injuries are usually an excuse but have to say we have had some gross bad luck there compared to some others. Our main strikers, our captain, and you may even say a lot of penalties given away! But we are still where we are and we will do enough.

Sky Blue Harry H

Come on Sheff Wed and Cardiff (or a draw). Laughably, Burnley (v Bournemouth) in the cup tonight picked a suspended player, and only changed their teamsheet when a BBC reporter raised it as a question !!!

Rugby Sky Blue

To be honest I don't see Cardiff being down there at the end of the season they had a couple of key players back from injury at the weekend and beat Bristol City. I would be happy with a CCFC and Wycombe win tonight.

Sky Blue Harry H

Fucks sake Moore of Cardiff put in.one on one and a touch like a fucking elephant

Hope he saves that for Saturday (or gets crocked tonight) Incidentally Willis has gone off in the first few minutes with what sounds like a season ending injury for Sunderland (fans ticked off with manager for picking him when carrying an injury)

Frostie

Has he started any game yet? He's not played at Wing back either ?

Quite a trek midweek in these conditiins for Cardiff. Hopefully get back at stupid o'clock.

No. He gets about 20-25 off the bench at wing-back. They prefer a RB on the wrong side over him.

Londonccfcfan

Ffs Wednesday winning 2 nil.

But on the plus side they have played them wycombe twice. Other games won't be quit so easy.

Users who are viewing this thread