The sky blue trust (1 Viewer)

honestken

chatting to 1 of their representatives today who says theres "big" news on monday.

i asked what it was but was told he couldnt say anything as is confidential.

so the trust represent myself plus thousands of others yet they wont tell us what they have been told!

had enough of this "we know stuff but cant tell you" bullshit, absoloute joke and i will be cancelling my membership.

ccfcway

They are announcing the 2013 "coffin" tour...

Appearing at Northampton in the coming weeks

skyblueirish

Why not just wait till monday. Trust attend meetings with football league, acl and even sisu. They obviously can't comment on all content of these meetings. U should just b glad some hard working fans are fighting to save the club. They organised the march last week which was very successful.this woulld have taken a lot of time and required some serious hard work from what are essentially volunteers

kingharvest

Why do people have a problem with people knowing stuff but not revealing details or sources?

I don't get why it annoys people so much. Who cares. Just wait till Monday and see what it is.

Paxman II

the information is likely confidential until released Monday. The Trust have been entrusted with the process as representatives of the supporters and as such have fought for you. I'm sure they would tell you if they could but we will all know on Monday. fact is they should not even have said anything.

BackRoomRummermill

the information is likely confidential until released Monday. The Trust have been entrusted with. the process as representatives of the supporters and as such have fought for you. I'm sure they would tell you if they could but we will all know on Monday. fact is they should not even have said anything.

Exactly spot on

MichaelCCFC

chatting to 1 of their representatives today who says theres "big" news on monday.

so the trust represent myself plus thousands of others yet they wont tell us what they have been told!

had enough of this "we know stuff but cant tell you" bullshit, absoloute joke and i will be cancelling my membership.

I'm going on holiday - is that it? and what happened to u Thursday?

Samo

doesnt matter what he prefers, we cant buy it, we are in an embargo

Oh that's a relief! I thought it was a transfer embargo when all along it was a dog food embargo. But wait... I bet we've missed all the best out of contract dog food.

Flying Fokker

Why did you expect him to tell you? I suppose he would have trusted you to stay quiet? Hmmmmmm.........

Nunskyblue

Bore off honestken. Even someone of minimal intelligence would understand if someone did know something, as much as they wanted to pass it on, they wouldn't, if it betrayed trust (no pun intended) especially to a mug like you

LB87ccfc

Brandon contract agreed, Manset beat Leon Clarke in a arm wrestle? Connor Thomas has declared he will score 15 goals Lampard style this season?

ccfcway

Brandon contract agreed, Manset beat Leon Clarke in a arm wrestle? Connor Thomas has declared he will score 15 goals Lampard style this season?

To be honest, its more likely Thomas scoring 15 than Manset, and Thomas wont play. Oh, and we are in embargo

Have you never heard of an embargo where all parties to a particular negotiation, or whatever, agree not to disclose until a particular date or time. It's what happens all the time with news organisations, so be patient and wait till Monday - or are you psgm1 resurrected? :eek:

letsallsingtogether

I remember when a certain Brian Cloughe was going to be the manager of CCFC but he asked that they kept quiet someone let the cat out he then never came and the rest is history.
Sometimes there is a need if you feel you need to leave the trust for this reason then goodbye if like the majority you can wait for announcements then welcome to the team....

Steve.B50

Have no idea what your talking about. No big news on Monday that I am aware of.
Like to be wrong, if anything does happen tomorrow its nothing that the Trust know about.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

I just hope it's good news for a change..

jesus-wept

I remember when a certain Brian Cloughe was going to be the manager of CCFC but he asked that they kept quiet someone let the cat out he then never came and the rest is history.
Sometimes there is a need if you feel you need to leave the trust for this reason then goodbye if like the majority you can wait for announcements then welcome to the team....
That was Malcolm Allison, and it was he who let the cat out of the bag and Derrick Robins gut the hump and called the deal off.

dongonzalos

Why do people have a problem with people knowing stuff but not revealing details or sources?

I don't get why it annoys people so much. Who cares. Just wait till Monday and see what it is.

I don't have a problem with it. That is the way the world works.
I do however have a problem with the person saying there will be big news Monday.
They are only doing this to fulfil their own desire to look important.
They have been trusted with something and should keep completely quite till Monday.

Sky Blue Kid

Only one person to blame here...The "Self Important idiot" who opend their mouth. Tbf to Honestken, why should one supporter know something that another doesn't?

Steve.B50

Lets just hope we do get some decent new tomorrow, what ever happens we at the Trust will do our best for the supporters of Coventry City.

Users who are viewing this thread