Membership / Season Tickets (2 Viewers)

AOM

Going to miss the matchday camaraderie on here when we're finally allowed back into games.

Can we get a SBT stand or all get walkie talkies or something to stay in the loop?

no_loyalty

Going to miss the matchday camaraderie on here when we're finally allowed back into games.

Can we get a SBT stand or all get walkie talkies or something to stay in the loop?

SBT clothing range, maybe @Nick could add it to his business plan?

chiefdave

Wasn't part of the Vodafone deal at the Ricoh that they were going to sort out the wifi? It would take all of half time to get the website to come up!

no_loyalty

Wasn't part of the Vodafone deal at the Ricoh that they were going to sort out the wifi? It would take all of half time to get the website to come up!

The free WiFi at the Ricoh isn’t too bad to be honest, I can connect to it outside Curry’s.

kg82

I had an idea for a clothing range based on Pretty Green called 'Moody Beige'

Just average bland clothing for the average bland middle aged man. Would make a killing from the average bland middle aged lot of you on here ;)
I’m getting to that age... I’ll TAKE IT.
Could I get it personalised with something like “oh, just fuck off”?

Reactions: vow

shmmeee

Announce shmmeee secures Osti's signing on fee 🤣 🤣 🤣

Two were JSBs so sorry you’re getting Hyam on an extended deal.

Just average bland clothing for the average bland middle aged man. Would make a killing from the average bland middle aged lot of you on here ;)

Yeah “you lot”

wingy

It was always the fear of grey shoes especially among the sexogenarians of society , absolutely dreaded the things ,more so if slip-ons.
Anyhow, successfully wide berthed up to now 🥺

Brylowes

What’s the latest on match packages, apologies if already discussed on this thread but I haven’t time to read it all through.
Season tickets aren’t really viable for us as living in Suffolk and with varying work commitments mean we aren’t able to attend some of the games or all attend the same games, 8 or 12 match packages would be just right for us.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

What’s the latest on match packages, apologies if already discussed on this thread but I haven’t time to read it all through.
Season tickets aren’t really viable for us as living in Suffolk and with varying work commitments mean we aren’t able to attend some of the games or all attend the same games, 8 or 12 match packages would be just right for us.
yes similar plan for me too.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I don’t think the club are anywhere near being able to offer match packages. The STs are being sold as memberships so that if games are behind closed doors or very limited capacity, they are not legally obliged to refund you for games you’re not allowed to attend.
I don’t know how would they be able to do that for 6 match packages for example? Unless they sold it to you as a 6 match membership but then it becomes confusing!
I live in the North West so won’t be able to make any midweek games but decided to take the plunge as it‘s the only way I can see being able to get to a game for the foreseeable. I appreciate everyone’s circumstances are different though PUSB

Brylowes

I don’t think the club are anywhere near being able to offer match packages. The STs are being sold as memberships so that if games are behind closed doors or very limited capacity, they are not legally obliged to refund you for games you’re not allowed to attend.
I don’t know how would they be able to do that for 6 match packages for example? Unless they sold it to you as a 6 match membership but then it becomes confusing!
I live in the North West so won’t be able to make any midweek games but decided to take the plunge as it‘s the only way I can see being able to get to a game for the foreseeable. I appreciate everyone’s circumstances are different though PUSB
Tbh I’m basing everything I’ve said on the assumption we are back to normal by the start of next season, I’m not convinced we will be but just wondered if the club had mooted the idea of match packages.

Sky Blue Pete

Tbh I’m basing everything I’ve said on the assumption we are back to normal by the start of next season, I’m not convinced we will be but just wondered if the club had mooted the idea of match packages.
Yep It will be considered as more things are known. There will be match packages if more people are allowed in that 8000

cov donkey kick

I won't be able to do every game owing to work but like the idea of getting up to cov to watch the games when I can so just looking forward to the release date of the fixtures for next season.

SBAndy

Great news. The club need to build on this, set up a waiting list so people can pre-commit, ready for when some more inevitably come available.

Get some momentum going.

Sell the membership with the chance to purchase a ST when more are released.

cc84cov

Great news. The club need to build on this, set up a waiting list so people can pre-commit, ready for when some more inevitably come available.

Get some momentum going.
I’m sure once restrictions are lifted June 21st people buy tickets anyway

SBbucks

I’m sure once restrictions are lifted June 21st people buy tickets anyway
You seriously think restrictions will be lifted on June 21st? I admire your optimism. This thing is by no means over yet, I would expect we will start the season with 25% capacity limit, maybe a bit more if we are spectacularly lucky with infection rates this summer. I don’t think we’ll see all restrictions lifted on capacity until we’ve managed a Covid-free winter. I would be delighted to be proved wrong, but Covid events in large areas of the world at the moment make it likely that we will be affected over the coming months (especially if the government cave in and allow foreign travel in the summer).

Sky Blue Pete

Yep they have but are waiting for a clear roadmap out of lockdown

Sky Blue Pete

You seriously think restrictions will be lifted on June 21st? I admire your optimism. This thing is by no means over yet, I would expect we will start the season with 25% capacity limit, maybe a bit more if we are spectacularly lucky with infection rates this summer. I don’t think we’ll see all restrictions lifted on capacity until we’ve managed a Covid-free winter. I would be delighted to be proved wrong, but Covid events in large areas of the world at the moment make it likely that we will be affected over the coming months (especially if the government cave in and allow foreign travel in the summer).
I can definitely see 50% plus but some different rules around the inside of grounds. No food or drink and no inside activity or extra measure if indoor. I would think watching with masks outdoor with all the ventilation would be pretty safe in an all seater stadium

Terry_dactyl

Apologies, this is possibly my laziest ever post...

if I buy a season ticket am I able to continue watching the games on telly?

If it’s all opened up I’d only make a handful each season and would probably go with Someone, so would possibly end up having to pay for two match day tickets next to each other anyway.

Sky Blue Pete

Apologies, this is possibly my laziest ever post...

if I buy a season ticket am I able to continue watching the games on telly?

If it’s all opened up I’d only make a handful each season and would probably go with Someone, so would possibly end up having to pay for two match day tickets next to each other anyway.
It’s not clear that they’ll be any i follow available if matches are not behind closed doors

SBbucks

I can definitely see 50% plus but some different rules around the inside of grounds. No food or drink and no inside activity or extra measure if indoor. I would think watching with masks outdoor with all the ventilation would be pretty safe in an all seater stadium
I hope you’re right, and agree it’s probably pretty safe (if infection rates remain low), but still don’t think it will happen on that scale until after the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread