Membership / Season Tickets (4 Viewers)

Tommo1993

I remember leaving the ground when the 3rd went in in that cup drubbing...by the time I made the Rowleys green it was 5 .

Depressing fixture for us

I can only remember one win against them and that’s the 4-2(?) freak result at The Hawthorns in the 07/08(?) season.

I can remember this goal, just not the game.

Alex1987

Given how slowly the last 300-400 went, I'd be surprised if we sell 250 in the next week. Of course I hope to be proved wrong!

D

Deleted member 4439

Confess I haven't read the small print, but wouldn't buying put you at risk of possibly stumping up, only to watch the games on ifollow?

Brighton Sky Blue

I can only remember one win against them and that’s the 4-2(?) freak result at The Hawthorns in the 07/08(?) season.

I can remember this goal, just not the game.

I remember being in the North Stand and can still recall the ball looping over Russell Hoult, but not much else. Gary Megson was fucked off afterwards which is always a bonus

pusbccfc

JAM See

Given how slowly the last 300-400 went, I'd be surprised if we sell 250 in the next week. Of course I hope to be proved wrong!
We are GUARANTEED championship football though, which some people were waiting for. If I didn't already have mine, I'd take a punt.

And at three hundred quid, it's less than half a roll of wallpaper. Bargain!

shmmeee

I think people will wait until June 17th and everything to be open before gambling. I’m pretty confident stadia will be full, but after the last year or so can understand people waiting. I think if all goes well and we sign a couple of interesting players we’ll hit 10k STs or close to with a bunch of match packages.

Reactions: AOM

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We won't sell 10k season tickets.

D

Deleted member 4439

How many were sold for 05/06?

The club have said that between 2005 and 2011 the figure was between 9.5 - 10k.

I'd also be disappointed if we didn't sell 10k, and I think we will once people know that the first phase 8k seat limitation has been lifted.

Reactions: AOM

Covstu

I’d be disappointed now if we didn’t sell 10000 plus
Same, the amount of people complaining about St. Andrews, playing football in a crap league etc we are back and secured championship football there is nothing to stop people going albeit I will accept it’s a tough time for a lot of people with jobs etc.

Brighton Sky Blue

The club have said that between 2005 and 2011 the figure was between 9.5 - 10k.

I'd also be disappointed if we didn't sell 10k, and I think we will once people know that the first phase 8k seat limitation has been lifted.

I agree, some will understandably still be cautious about what will be permitted and others will be under financial pressure. Hopefully the ST fund can work its magic in due time

Bugsy

If responses to my Facebook post are anything to go by not many on there will be going

fuck em, their loss

just means i get more of a chance getting an away ticket to a game I want aswell as an exclusive members shirt....PUSB

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

For what reasons?
Mostly good but very sensitive so I wasn’t too sure.
Live away, lost work, not free on Saturdays mostly

like I say very sensitive and I was only asking to confirm my own bias that those with the loudest opinions don’t go live. To be fair we’ve all watched on tv this year which is never the same

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Same, the amount of people complaining about St. Andrews, playing football in a crap league etc we are back and secured championship football there is nothing to stop people going albeit I will accept it’s a tough time for a lot of people with jobs etc.

I think we all have to keep some empathy in mind. I am now fortunate enough to be able to buy one... but in the last 12 months I’ve been on furlough and made redundant. It was financially really tough and made it hard to commit to even a trip to the pub, when I was still worrying about keeping a roof over my head....so I do understand why people can’t buy at the moment, especially if they are having to buy for kids, family, partners etc too.

I’ve found a new job that I’m enjoying and I’m back on my feet again. I hope those who’s health, employment or finances have been affected by the last 12 months are back on their feet soon too.

Maybe then we will see the 8,400 number move closer to 10,000 but let’s be fair that isn’t going to be people’s first priority.
8,400 is still a great number and hopefully we can keep offering these great prices right up until the start of the season, to give as many people a chance to get on board as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread