Membership / Season Tickets (2 Viewers)

robbiethemole

going on sale this week. Initial allocation c 8,000, £299 for an adult.

Bugsy

AOM

Supporters who had a Championship Club Membership in 2020/21 or a Season Ticket in 2019/20 will also receive a shop voucher when they purchase their Membership as an additional thank you following the impact of COVID on those seasons – this will be a £25 voucher for those who bought an Adult/Concession package, or £10 for Under 16s. Fans will have until the end of 2021 to use this voucher.

Nice touch as well

AOM

How many members in total do we reckon there would be for 2018/19 Season Ticket holders, 2019/20 Season Ticket holders and 2020/21 Championship Club Members combined? More than 8000?

rob9872

It is great value so I'm going to sound like a real dick, but please bear with me .... ok even more of a dick than usual some might say ...

When we purchased our membership this year, it was with a season ticket option added on of £50 for games if and when we could watch. As we didn't get back to any games live, I thought that would be refundable but no mention of it. I'd normally not be too bothered, but as we've had so many games on Sky and a couple of other issues this year, then I don't think we've had the value, especially out of 3 memberships when we could have just purchased 1 to get ifollow games (ok we had the shirts but my daughter had outgrown hers before it arrived).

Sky Blue Harry H

It is great value so I'm going to sound like a real dick, but please bear with me .... ok even more of a dick than usual some might say ...

When we purchased our membership this year, it was with a season ticket option added on of £50 for games if and when we could watch. As we didn't get back to any games live, I thought that would be refundable but no mention of it. I'd normally not be too bothered, but as we've had so many games on Sky and a couple of other issues this year, then I don't think we've had the value, especially out of 3 memberships when we could have just purchased 1 to get ifollow games (ok we had the shirts but my daughter had outgrown hers before it arrived).

I'll go first Rob

P.S. Am I still ok for the occasional lift? ;) 🤣

samccov1987

How many members in total do we reckon there would be for 2018/19 Season Ticket holders, 2019/20 Season Ticket holders and 2020/21 Championship Club Members combined? More than 8000?

Think we sold 7000 season tickets last time we were at the Ricoh. Cant see too many making general sale although not everyone will be able to lay out the money in two weeks time.

Imagine we should be up to 50% attendance by season start though so pretty sure a second issue nearer the time.

Reactions: AOM

shmmeee

Actually sort of agree with this but fuck it were back at the Ricoh and I’ll forgive them (did they ever actually take the £50? I can’t remember if it was paid up front)

speedie87

I don’t really understand why there was a split between membership and st elements but they did make it pretty clear that it was all non refundable last season

AOM

Think we sold 7000 season tickets last time we were at the Ricoh. Cant see too many making general sale although not everyone will be able to lay out the money in two weeks time.

Imagine we should be up to 50% attendance by season start though so pretty sure a second issue nearer the time.

And you'd assume most of those 7000 were included in the St Andrews counts.
Just trying to work out if 8000 is enough to cover all those bases or some might miss out on the initial capacity

samccov1987

And you'd assume most of those 7000 were included in the St Andrews counts.
Just trying to work out if 8000 is enough to cover all those bases or some might miss out on the initial capacity

Sure I saw the Club tweet the priority groups are all covered in the initial 8k. So only way they miss out is if they can’t sign up right away.

Reactions: AOM

chiefdave

I don’t really understand why there was a split between membership and st elements but they did make it pretty clear that it was all non refundable last season
It was because payment card companies wouldn't process payments for non-refundable £300 season tickets as they feared getting loads of chargeback requests if the whole season ended up being played BCDs.

chiefdave

The details for last season are still up on the website:
Championship Club Memberships and Season Tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.

rob9872

The details for last season are still up on the website:
Hi thx and I was aware of that part, but we paid as I'm sure many did for membership and season ticket in the same way they split it this year but I think it was only 50 last season, honestly can't remember but think they offered a discount against it for Bury or something.

D

Deleted member 4439

Having enjoyed prem membership at st andrews, my friend and I would like to do Club Coventry or Legends this year. However, among the pack it says

• VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 places booked)
Does anybody know what this means? Does it mean that you have to join as a party of 4 to get the parking as part of the pack? If so, would seem mightly unfair if you then had to pay full price for parking if not a party of four.

shmmeee

I take it you can’t buy tickets for someone who didn’t have a CCM last season? Do you have to wait until general sale?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Having enjoyed prem membership at st andrews, my friend and I would like to do Club Coventry or Legends this year. However, among the pack it says

• VIP Car Parking (1 space per 4 places booked)
Does anybody know what this means? Does it mean that you have to join as a party of 4 to get the parking as part of the pack? If so, would seem mightly unfair if you then had to pay full price for parking if not a party of four.

To get parking include you need 4 people buying tickets per game.

Liquid Gold

You could have had the membership which just got you the shirt and was non-refundable. The extra £50 was for the season ticket and that was non-refundable if you used it to watch ifollow.

rob9872

You could have had the membership which just got you the shirt and was non-refundable. The extra £50 was for the season ticket and that was non-refundable if you used it to watch ifollow.
Ah ok thx

Greggs

So, am i correct i'm thinking we have until 21st June to purchase our old Ricoh seats as season ticket holders during the 18/19 season? Reserved until June 21st? :)

Users who are viewing this thread