Membership / Season Tickets (2 Viewers)

cv3

So, am i correct i'm thinking we have until 21st June to purchase our old Ricoh seats as season ticket holders during the 18/19 season? Reserved until June 21st? :)
Complicated, but the way I read it is you have to buy the membership before the end of may.Season tickets(to get a seat)then cost extra. The seats will be reserved till June or until the government says they can go on general sale.

Frank Alsop

I had to faff around a bit - you have to assign the ticket to yourself. Then when you get the email confirming you have bought the ticket there is a link where you can order your membership shirt

Sbarcher

All done. Just signed in and opened my notification. All info already there just to put in card details. Very well set up.

chiefdave

Just done mine, nice and easy. If you click on Ricoh Return membership with seat at the top it shows your current seat and lets you renew, if you click on the big Ricoh Return picture that comes up it takes you to a page just for memberships.

aloisiwouldhavescored

All done. Just signed in and opened my notification. All info already there just to put in card details. Very well set up.
Yes, very straightforward. Opened the email confirmation and ordered our 2 shirts. All done and dusted.

Terry_dactyl

Do we think games are going to continue on ifollow like this year? I can only ever make a handful of matches a season. Having a season ticket won’t change that but would make it worthwhile as I could watch the ones I miss.

Saddlebrains

Question for anyone that's used the finance, A, is it over 12 months and B, what if your credit is gash?

Genuinely asking for a friend, he's lost his job due to Covid etc but can afford monthly payments, just not the full whack for himself and his Mrs

scottccfc

Question for anyone that's used the finance, A, is it over 12 months and B, what if your credit is gash?

Genuinely asking for a friend, he's lost his job due to Covid etc but can afford monthly payments, just not the full whack for himself and his Mrs
the options were 4/6/8 months on the finance

Greggs

Complicated, but the way I read it is you have to buy the membership before the end of may.Season tickets(to get a seat)then cost extra. The seats will be reserved till June or until the government says they can go on general sale.
Thanks, logged on this moring and my seats are reserved :)

Frostie

Purchased. Bit of a faff as moved seats & the interactive map isn't the easiest but all sorted.🙂💙

SkyBlueSoul

I was planning on sticking it on my credit card anyway but at no point saw anything about the finance option when I was buying

D

Deleted member 4439

Same here.

I had this problem but when I refreshed the page the tickets became available. I think there was a short delay this morning in releasing them. Most of Legends was reserved for potential renewals so went for some good seats in club cov.

MalcSB

I had this problem but when I refreshed the page the tickets became available. I think there was a short delay this morning in releasing them. Most of Legends was reserved for potential renewals so went for some good seats in club cov.
Still not working for me

rhino1002

just got my season ticket for next year and ordered my new shirt
this has to be done from the confirmation email

D

Deleted member 4439

Still not working for me

Just to check, you're not trying to do this via the hospitality tab are you? You book via the return membership with seats tab. Then use find my own seat.

tom88

I can easily renew mine and my dads season ticket

However, I want to buy 2x U13 memberships for my daughters (ages 5 & 3) but it won't let me.

Anyone else having this issue?

Users who are viewing this thread