Membership / Season Tickets (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I can easily renew mine and my dads season ticket

However, I want to buy 2x U13 memberships for my daughters (ages 5 & 3) but it won't let me.

Anyone else having this issue?

Ah have they been JSB before?

If not that may be why

MalcSB

Just to check, you're not trying to do this via the hospitality tab are you? You book via the return membership with seats tab. Then use find my own seat.
I was doing that because that’s what Tynan’s email said to do. I will try what you have suggested, thanks.

ccfc92

Is there a priority window for this season's ST holders? I.e 20/21.

I'm waiting for next Friday to purchase ideally 🙄

D

Deleted member 4439

I was doing that because that’s what Tynan’s email said to do. I will try what you have suggested, thanks.

just run through it again - precisely, it's

choose return membership with seats,
then find tickets,

should then be shown the ground plan and find a seat in either legends (F) or CC (E or B).

Last edited by a moderator:

ajsccfc

My last full season ticket was in 16/17 but if I choose membership without seat I'm not seeing the error message I get with the +seat option. I thought nothing should be available to me for two weeks?

AOM

A lot of seats in our block unavailable already but I'm going to assume that's because they're reserved season tickets from the previous Ricoh season rather than we're looking at a sell out!

I was eleven in 87

Me and the wife are both season ticket holders but it’s saying she can’t buy a new one as she hasn’t got the correct privileges!!
No answer on the phone or email either.

AOM

Me and the wife are both season ticket holders but it’s saying she can’t buy a new one as she hasn’t got the correct privileges!!

Has she signed in with her account details?
If she previously had a season ticket for the Ricoh, it should just say 'renew' and your old seat details

D

Deleted member 4439

You could buy on her behalf and then assign the ticket to her? Just add her to your network first.

MalcSB

just run through it again - precisely, it's

choose return membership with seats,
then find tickets,

should then be shown the ground plan and find a seat in either legends (F) or CC (E or B).
Thanks for this, all sorted now and have gone for Club Coventry. I was trying to follow the club’s instructions which either weren’t working or unclear.

D

Deleted member 4439

Thanks for this, all sorted now and have gone for Club Coventry. I was trying to follow the club’s instructions which either weren’t working or unclear.

Wasn't clear to me either, ended up muddling through!

Corrado

I didn't quite understand the JSB - I was expecting to see £25 prices but under 13 was coming up at £5 seat only...

chiefdave

Gonna wait so I can sit with my Dad who didn’t get CCM this season. Hope there’s some left!
Have you tried buying an extra one? I've already renewed mine and I can still select a seat and get as far as the checkout without it saying I'm not eligible.

Sky Blue Pete

Gonna wait so I can sit with my Dad who didn’t get CCM this season. Hope there’s some left!
As I understand it the club is being very cautious about percentage of fans. Wasps are hoping for a 30% capacity game on June 19th. If that’s goes ok I can only see it increase before 7/8 and therefore there should be lots of capacity

shmmeee

Have you tried buying an extra one? I've already renewed mine and I can still select a seat and get as far as the checkout without it saying I'm not eligible.

I’ll take a look! Just assumed based on what’s said you can’t buy for someone else on your priority.

shmmeee

As I understand it the club is being very cautious about percentage of fans. Wasps are hoping for a 30% capacity game on June 19th. If that’s goes ok I can only see it increase before 7/8 and therefore there should be lots of capacity

Yeah I can’t see STs being an issue. But I want my RRM shirt!

BigadamL

im so close but yet so far,

booked the seats i want but when i get to checkout it keeps saying error on page but i cant find the error

AOM

Can't see us selling out once full capacity is allowed. Maybe will see record season ticket holders though..

Think it's just the initial 8000 where some might miss out, but hopefully we'll be at a point where that cap isn't required in August!

shmmeee

Can't see us selling out once full capacity is allowed. Maybe will see record season ticket holders though..

Think it's just the initial 8000 where some might miss out, but hopefully we'll be at a point where that cap isn't required in August!

But my shiiiirrrrrt :(

Users who are viewing this thread