Meeting planned for Wednesday!! (1 Viewer)

Wheelfass

Apparently there is a "big meeting" at the club - which is how it was put to me - planned for this coming Wednesday.
The source believes it's about the recommencement of talks. Just what talks, wasn't made clear but I heard this on Saturday morning and before the announcement about Anderson had been made public, but that was just an announcement and this is a "big meeting".
The source is very reliable. Sorry I can't be more explicit but that's all the information I have.
Anyone have any ideas or more info?

stupot07

Its surely the academy, given the club wrote to CCC planning suggesting some dates for the week commencing the 19th September, and that the FA, FL and Sport England could attend that week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
would think it was the talks regarding the Academy, aren't FL, Sports England etc supposed to be attending aswell as Wasps & CSF

rupert_bear

Are sisu dropping the legals then, or announcing this mysterious piece of land where they are building our new stadium, or sacking the manager, perhaps all three. If true wonder who is spearheading the sisu end ?

Captain Dart

Hope it goes well cant understand why anderson would walk before the meeting? Bit cowardly.
Well I've a suspicion the club will make an announcement about regrettably closing the academy "because of the unworkable situation we've been placed in".
and CA did not agree with the strategy..

Moff

Well I've a suspicion the club will make an announcement about regrettably closing the academy "because of the unworkable situation we've been placed in".
and CA did not agree with the strategy..

I have suspected the same myself, lets hope we are wrong. If not OSB58's assertion that we have become nothing more than a 'zombie club' is spot on.

lewys33

Why is everyone banging on about Anderson the man isn't a miracle worker ......... Imagine having to have SISU as your boss put in charge of negotiations with CCC and Wasps? I'm amazed he lasted this long.

Nick

Administrator
Why is everyone banging on about Anderson the man isn't a miracle worker ......... Imagine having to have SISU as your boss put in charge of negotiations with CCC and Wasps? I'm amazed he lasted this long.

I think its the same as Waggot is a hero now.

I'd just try and negotiate with emotional gifs.

giphy.gif

OR

giphy.gif

georgehudson

with Venus, do we know exactly what his remit is, & when did he join the board ?
at least he's a man with a football background,
how many of the others have ?

georgehudson

mmm, i have a mate who is a Charlton Ath fan & his & in his opinion, the majority of their fans view of messrs waggott & fisher would not be printable !!!

skyblueinBaku

olderskyblue

Hope it goes well cant understand why anderson would walk before the meeting? Bit cowardly.

At least they have more notice of him not turning up this time...

asiaskyblues

I have heard the opposite of what many on here are saying as MV is at the fore of talks. He is willing to work with anyone for the betterment of the club but Anderson wasn't. CA has quit because he wanted out. end of. MV, I have been told, has been doing unbelieveable work behind the scenes for the club.

Users who are viewing this thread