Meeting planned for Wednesday!! (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I have heard the opposite of what many on here are saying as MV is at the fore of talks. He is willing to work with anyone for the betterment of the club but Anderson wasn't. CA has quit because he wanted out. end of. MV, I have been told, has been doing unbelieveable work behind the scenes for the club.
Fingers crossed that's true!

Grendel

mmm, i have a mate who is a Charlton Ath fan & his & in his opinion, the majority of their fans view of messrs waggott & fisher would not be printable !!!

I'd imagine they'd prefer them to who they have now.

Grendel

I have heard the opposite of what many on here are saying as MV is at the fore of talks. He is willing to work with anyone for the betterment of the club but Anderson wasn't. CA has quit because he wanted out. end of. MV, I have been told, has been doing unbelieveable work behind the scenes for the club.

I heard Anderson was hauled into a room and told to either fire the Lugar himself or face the firing squad.

Wheelfass

Gone off the trip really hasn't it.
I'm really not thinking that the "big meeting" is to discuss Chris Andersons departure. It could be all sorts of issues but he's gone, no big deal really. It won't be to discuss who will replace him either, if anyone.
I guess we will have to wait and see if the media people can dig around and get to know what it's about first or just wait for the announcement from the club. Whatever it's about you cant help but think - given the present regime - that it's not going to be the signing of a new forward line!!

Johnnythespider

Big meeting on Wednesday followed by big news Thursday?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Esoterica

So Tim, you've called this extraordinary board meeting. What's on the agenda?
todays_agenda_chaos_two_tone_coffee_mug-r31976e93f5a247eb878444c3f7690348_x7j5j_8byvr_512.jpg

oldfiver

Gone off the trip really hasn't it.
I'm really not thinking that the "big meeting" is to discuss Chris Andersons departure. It could be all sorts of issues but he's gone, no big deal really. It won't be to discuss who will replace him either, if anyone.
I guess we will have to wait and see if the media people can dig around and get to know what it's about first or just wait for the announcement from the club. Whatever it's about you cant help but think - given the present regime - that it's not going to be the signing of a new forward line!!

It's the Academy with the FL

georgehudson

i have heard from a good source,
that a person who has been involved in many company liquidations will be a prominent presence @ the meeting,
that, to me, if so, is a sad, sad, situation

Nick

Administrator
that a person who has been involved in many company liquidations will be a prominent presence @ the meeting,
You didn't even know Venus was a director on the board earlier?

Chipfat

If it's with the FL I'd hope they talk about more than the academy. The FL should be demanding answers to how the owners plan to run and fund the club without facilities, failing gates and no planned talks with the other concerned parties.

That and knowing what plan B is???

oldfiver

If this is wrong ( which it is ) will you then shut up and stop telling us about your fake sources?

Chipfat

It doesn't matter if MV wants to talk to all other parties and is doing it for the good of the club. The other parties do not have to talk with Sisu in fact talks are probably the last thing they want. In my opinion it doesn'tfit the agenda of those involved to have Sisu round the table.

Anyway let's see what news is about to break and see where that takes us.

rupert_bear

I reckon Anderson was on some sort of fixed contract that's not being renewed I am certain at that meeting at the Royal Warwicks club in town
Anderson said he was not a sisu employee
i think sisu are well versed in how to liquidate companies.

georgehudson

oldfiver, chiefdave, et. al. don't shoot the messenger,
i'm only letting out what was said to me,
i get absolutely no pleasure out of our current circumstance,
if it's not a serious situation then i'll give that source some clog,
however, the media (bbc mid today & c/tel), seem to be ramping things up,
as always, i remain a true sky blue,
PUSB

oldfiver

oldfiver, chiefdave, et. al. don't shoot the messenger,
i'm only letting out what was said to me,
i get absolutely no pleasure out of our current circumstance,
if it's not a serious situation then i'll give that source some clog,
however, the media (bbc mid today & c/tel), seem to be ramping things up,
as always, i remain a true sky blue,
PUSB

But the messenger should at least have something to base his rumour on before spreading it

To start with why would CCFC take a liquidator to discuss the Academy
The only people likely to appoint a liquidator are the owners
It is very very rare for a "liquidator" to be first port of call in a distressed action
( If you ever need an IP I can can guide you to one )

This is just another attempt to show the Club in a distressed state

georgehudson

1stly i wasn't aware that tomorrows meeting was about the academy,
the OP merely said a meeting,
2ndly it was a chance meeting with that person who brought up what i'd posted,
3rdly it was not intended to show the club in a distressed state,
i could be flippant & say they don't need help in that regard,
& 4thly, yes 1963 will do nicely & i'll have a substantial wager that we'll win the FA Cup in the next 25years

oldfiver

& 4thly, yes 1963 will do nicely & i'll have a substantial wager that we'll win the FA Cup in the next 25years

It was the year George Hudson joined CCFC

Captain Dart

It is.. so CT says
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-academy-talks-take-11913740

Users who are viewing this thread