Meet Wasps Tonight And Ask Your Questions (1 Viewer)

M&B Stand

Don't expect the Trust to do any boat rocking.

The Arse licking will be cringeworthy tonight.

Just tell him they're not welcome, never will be, and to take advantage of our current plight by stealing in to get the stadium built for our once great club is an outrage. Then tell him to fuck off.

Raggs

Not really, it's a follow on question from don's. Wouldn't you like to know if you have been lied to? It's more of a Jeremy Paxman line of enquiry.

Is DR interested in buying ccfc? Yes
You said you had no more money, how will you fund it? Er er er
Did you in fact lie/mislead wasps fans into moving to Coventry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Ah, understood. Not quite the same though is it. Do you have enough money to survive indefinitely losing 4million a year, no, I'll last 4 years. Then, with a new stadium, having the money to takeover (speculation anyway) another sports team, for which you have a stadium already, isn't quite so ridiculous. And it may not be his money he's playing with at that point (which it seems to be with Wasps).

I certainly wouldn't view it as lying. But I doubt you'll get a straight up "Yes, we're looking to buy CCFC." answer, most revealing would be "No comment" or similar.

RoboCCFC90

I'll be there tonight, looking forward to it somewhat as it happens..

NorthernWisdom

But I doubt you'll get a straight up "Yes, we're looking to buy CCFC." answer, most revealing would be "No comment" or similar.

tbh with things like this, it's almost redundant asking questions (as we well know from the various answers from our own board we've had over the years!) as it's not like any of us are going to trick a vaguely intelligent CEO into slipping up and revealing a dastardly plan, Scooby Doo style.

Raggs

tbh with things like this, it's almost redundant asking questions (as we well know from the various answers from our own board we've had over the years!) as it's not like any of us are going to trick a vaguely intelligent CEO into slipping up and revealing a dastardly plan, Scooby Doo style.

I agree, even if he knows there's no chance in hell, he probably wouldn't even answer no. I'd think overall you're better off asking questions about match day experience (who's in charge of the CCFC match day experience, shops, beer prices, available bars etc), and if it's Wasps/ACL do they have any plans etc.

Brighton Sky Blue

Just tell him they're not welcome, never will be, and to take advantage of our current plight by stealing in to get the stadium built for our once great club is an outrage. Then tell him to fuck off.

Here here.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What do you mean they're not welcome judging by the number of people outside the council house at Octobers meeting they're very welcome. Why don't you turn up and tell him to fuck off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covmark

What do you mean they're not welcome judging by the number of people outside the council house at Octobers meeting they're very welcome. Why don't you turn up and tell him to fuck off?

Oh yes, the Tuesday early afternoon protest, when most people are at work. You and your mate don't half talk some shit.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

How many people are taking time off work to go to Bristol for the jpt game but of course that's far more important. But you come on here moan moan moan but won't go tonight and tell them what you think will you?

chiefdave

Not to single you out but I never understand posts like this. Why don't people who think this go along and ask a question?

dongonzalos

The situation that created that opportunity for wasps is the biggest outrage to most

jimmyhillsfanclub

The situation that created that opportunity for wasps is the biggest outrage to most

.....Very true....and no-one suggested otherwise....

However, it doesn't lessen the impact of the under-hand opportunistic vulture-like actions of the wasps cunts does it?

RoboCCFC90

Hey Robo, as I cant make it can I ask you to ask a question by proxy for me,

'Can Wasps just f*ck off'

I'll add it to the list, after I have asked all the things I need to ask, all constructive and relevant

Moff

I'll add it to the list, after I have asked all the things I need to ask, all constructive and relevant

Ok fair enough. Perhaps you could ask about crowd projections, their break even figure, and what they project things to be say over a five year period in terms of crowd levels, profits etc?

Then perhaps you could rephrase the question in a way the Rugby Fraternity would understand, perhaps, 'I say old chap, I would be most awfully grateful old bean, if you and your charming Wasps chums go forth and and leave us Coventry folk as we were'

Obviously if that doesn't work, just try, 'Will you please f*ck off'

Cheers Moff;)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is it true they have kicked us out the dressing room? Is so why after claiming they will work together with the club

What do they plan to do in 4 years when the current rental deal comes to an end

Are there any plans to move the CCFC plaques and Jimmy Hill statue in the long term? Do they belong to the arena, the football club or the fans?

What attendance do they need to make the move work?

Would they ever consider a joint ownership of ACL with the football club?

dongonzalos

.....Very true....and no-one suggested otherwise....

However, it doesn't lessen the impact of the under-hand opportunistic vulture-like actions of the wasps cunts does it?

No, not that I blame them.
I am still smarting over the countless opportunities we had to ensure wasps could do what they did.

RoboCCFC90

Is it true they have kicked us out the dressing room? Is so why after claiming they will work together with the club

What do they plan to do in 4 years when the current rental deal comes to an end

Are there any plans to move the CCFC plaques and Jimmy Hill statue in the long term? Do they belong to the arena, the football club or the fans?

What attendance do they need to make the move work?

Would they ever consider a joint ownership of ACL with the football club?

There is more to it then just kicking us out I believe, but it's not my place to say.

I appreciate that it's sounding like "I know something (allegedly) and I am withholding it" but it's truly not my place to say.

Godiva

Questions: When exactly did they approach CCC/ACL and what triggered them to do so? Did anyone introduce them to CCC/ACL or did they just make a random approach?

torchomatic

What "guarantees" did you give Ann Lucas and CCC for safeguarding the future of CCFC and CRFC as Lucas stated this was one of the reasons the deal went ahead.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Questions: When exactly did they approach CCC/ACL and what triggered them to do so? Did anyone introduce them to CCC/ACL or did they just make a random approach?

Good Question !!!

Especially as "the old ACL" approached WASPS way way back in 2011 regarding a potential tenancy agreement "should CCFC ever leave".....:whistle:

Noggin

Ok fair enough. Perhaps you could ask about crowd projections, their break even figure, and what they project things to be say over a five year period in terms of crowd levels, profits etc?

Then perhaps you could rephrase the question in a way the Rugby Fraternity would understand, perhaps, 'I say old chap, I would be most awfully grateful old bean, if you and your charming Wasps chums go forth and and leave us Coventry folk as we were'

Obviously if that doesn't work, just try, 'Will you please f*ck off'

Cheers Moff;)

break even crowd numbers are such a massive over simplification as to be completely meaningless. You've got some tickets at £35, some as low as £15, then you've got free tickets (alot of them perhaps this year) and concession tickets and food/beverage and other merchandising. Then it also depends on how ACL are doing, how many conferences, concerts and exhibitions they bring in, it depends on how ccfc are doing as this is bringing footfall to the arena. Then what is breaking even? investing in the arena/pitch/surrounding area costs money but increases their value if you pay 500k of the loan, invest a mill in the arena and lose 700k is probably been a decent year, losing 2 mill might be a decent year if crowds are trending up and things are going the way they had hoped in their plan. Or a 2mill loss may be a disaster. It's all way to complicated to give a number of fans attending for break even

torchomatic

Hopefully no bugger turning up at all with simplify things.

break even crowd numbers are such a massive over simplification as to be completely meaningless. You've got some tickets at £35, some as low as £15, then you've got free tickets (alot of them perhaps this year) and concession tickets and food/beverage and other merchandising. Then it also depends on how ACL are doing, how many conferences, concerts and exhibitions they bring in, it depends on how ccfc are doing as this is bringing footfall to the arena. Then what is breaking even? investing in the arena/pitch/surrounding area costs money but increases their value if you pay 500k of the loan, invest a mill in the arena and lose 700k is probably been a decent year, losing 2 mill might be a decent year if crowds are trending up and things are going the way they had hoped in their plan. Or a 2mill loss may be a disaster. It's all way to complicated to give a number of fans attending for break even

Bill Glazier

Might be better to phrase the ownership question, 'Do you completely rule out buying CCFC?', rather than, 'Do you want to own CCFC?' . It would be harder to answer if, let's say, negotiations are going on now as a denial would have to be an outright lie. I've reached the view that we're doomed unless the owner of ACL is also our owner.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Is the new Mr Richardson in town a benefactor or a speculator?

Warwickhunt

What is Plan B for Wasps if they cannot meet their targets on breaking even at the Ricoh?
Increase CCFC rent to £1.2 million a year like ACL/CCC did cos thats the only way that they could make the RICOH profitable

Last edited:

Moff

Obviouslly, but I couldnt be arsed to write it all out, you could. I am talking about proper financial projections, which obviouslly include all uses of the stadia, but also the teams, including whether we stay or not and how this affects it etc.

It was tongue in cheek though, as its hardly likely its going to be discussed at the Squirell in detail is it? and my main message was to tell them to f*ck off.

NorthernWisdom

Might be better to phrase the ownership question, 'Do you completely rule out buying CCFC?', rather than, 'Do you want to own CCFC?' . It would be harder to answer if, let's say, negotiations are going on now as a denial would have to be an outright lie.

Fair point. Most questions should be relatively open really. Not going to get him agreeing he's a massive duplicitous cock after all(!)

Warwickhunt

To be Quite honest Richardson (whoops fruedian slip there) I mean Eastwood will not answer anything pertaining to the Contractual negotiations as it is fuck all to do with CCFC or the Fans, it would be better to attack the shit F&B that we have been suffering over the years, the prices, No television in the consort as they have all but one been removed, ask about a shared Ticket office at the Ricoh! we have to accept that we are now squaters in the RICOH and Eastwood is suffering us because of a gentlemens agreement when he procured it! we are what we are and have to accept that we have a new shit changing room and that Pictures of our historical past have been taken down. Unless you can get him to openly say that the "RICOH stadium is the recognised Home of the CCFC" then we just lump it. Then to top it all "SISU/OTIUM" have gone exceptionally quiet as of late??? Something is amiss here somewhere along these lines if you ask me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread