Mean while back in court (1 Viewer)

Astute

Haha I wouldn't say challenging him, 'uncalled for grief'.

Most of those who challenged him did it in the right way. Then you have those that don't seem to know how to do it the right way.

Sick Boy

Most of those who challenged him did it in the right way. Then you have those that don't seem to know how to do it the right way.

To be fair his attitude towards said criticism wasn't great as well; it should be pretty obvious he was on here to ramp up revenue for his stories as opposed to actually coming on here out of the good of his own heart.

What happened to pwhk, or whatever he was called? I thought he genuinely wanted to keep us fans in the loop?

Grendel

Really? How did you challenge him in the right way? The same way as you did Les Reid?

So you are saying the timing of his disappearance had nothing to do with the release of certain documents?

Captain Dart

Well if award winning journalist Les Reid is open to criticism, why isnt award winning journalist Simon Gilbert?

No reason, who said that Simon Gilbert should never be criticised, it certainly wasn't me, just thought the tweet he publicised was a bit ranty & worthy of an airing on this forum.

Never mind you can salivate over your heroes predisposed opinions here. :whistle:
http://coventryobserver.co.uk/news/...cil-unlawfully-severely-prejudiced-sky-blues/

T
What happened to pwhk, or whatever he was called? I thought he genuinely wanted to keep us fans in the loop?

Basically the Higgs Charity has tried to extricate itself from the whole mess & concentrate on Arts rather than sport, I'm not sure if Higgs are named as an interested party in JR2?

Really? How did you challenge him in the right way? The same way as you did Les Reid?

So you are saying the timing of his disappearance had nothing to do with the release of certain documents?

Do you say that it is, if so can you explain why? Thought not..

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Fair enough, but the Madison money shouldn't need to go on running costs. Weren't we told last year by Fisher that the club was now self sufficient and running at break even?

Waiting for the accounts, should be available next month sometime, last year they were out by 5th March.
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-fc-accounts-seven-8781235

The egg chasing insects publish at a similar time..
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/wasps-rfc-accounts-reveal-63m-8720201

So we will be able to compare the fortunes of both at some level (well OSB will)

Astute

I didn't try to belittle him from behind a keyboard like you seem to enjoy doing. And because of his job he can't give back the abuse you often deserve.

Moff

No reason, who said that Simon Gilbert should never be criticised, it certainly wasn't me, just thought the tweet he publicised was a bit ranty & worthy of an airing on this forum.

Never mind you can salivate over your heroes predisposed opinions here. :whistle:
http://coventryobserver.co.uk/news/...cil-unlawfully-severely-prejudiced-sky-blues/

Basically the Higgs Charity has tried to extricate itself from the whole mess & concentrate on Arts rather than sport, I'm not sure if Higgs are named as an interested party in JR2?

Do you say that it is, if so can you explain why? Thought not..

Salivate over my hero. How old are you?

I dont rate either of them, they write a lot of shit.

Captain Dart

Moff

chiefdave

Why has he stopped posting on here do you think?

It must have been a touch embarrasing having many times posted on here that the CT weren't in the pocket of CCC to have it revealed that they were. Doubt it was anything to do with Simon himself, would have been something done at a higher level.

Was dissapointing that the CT didn't make any response when it all came to light. Would be interesting to know if he is not on here out of choice or has been told to stay away by his employers.

wingy

It must have been a touch embarrasing having many times posted on here that the CT weren't in the pocket of CCC to have it revealed that they were. Doubt it was anything to do with Simon himself, would have been something done at a higher level.

Was dissapointing that the CT didn't make any response when it all came to light. Would be interesting to know if he is not on here out of choice or has been told to stay away by his employers.
Think that one comes to a conclusion in the next few days as well.

Captain Dart

Rather than me read it, and as you clearly have taken the time to find it (perhaps you are a fan of his?), can you not do a bite size summary, say around 5 words.

I would say the same for a Les Reid article as well.

I posted a link to Les Reid's latest article earlier.

Captain Dart

chiefdave

Sisu QC Rhodri Thompson is now ensuring the judges have all the information they need.
They have a copy of documents for JR2, which relates to the sale of Ricoh Arena company ACL to Wasps - a separate challenge which could follow this.

I really hope this means follow as part of the same hearing and not follow as in a whole new JR if they lose this one.

Captain Dart

I really hope this means follow as part of the same hearing and not follow as in a whole new JR if they lose this one.

Maybe not...
Judge asks Sisu QC to draw up a list of damages they would seek if ruling comes back in their favour. They say Sisu don’t seem to want the deal ‘unscrambled’.

dongonzalos

Sisu QC says the council has to recover the aid from ACL.
Another judge says “it seems off that you’re seeking relief that would benefit the council”.

Don't the council have insurance to cover this?

hutch1972

I truly Hope Sisu get battered out of sight !!
And let AL stroll around the council house with a smug f.....g grin on her mush. She lied the council lied , i hope at some stage she is given her just deserves regarding, not only the ricoh, but the complete f..k up of our city.

Moff

Sisu QC confirms JR2 ,into Wasps deal will remain ‘stayed’ (on hold) until the outcome of this appeal is clear.

Perhaps they can hold off until the season is over to give the fans something to look forward to, when there is no football in our lives ;)

Nick

Administrator
And let AL stroll around the council house with a smug f.....g grin on her mush. She lied the council lied , i hope at some stage she is given her just deserves regarding, not only the ricoh, but the complete f..k up of our city.
Ideally they all get done over, the thing with al is she knows she can get away with it, they don't seem to care!

Nick

Administrator
Anyone like to speculate what "JR3" might be about?

(Can't believe they'd leave it at just two).

The third one is where it is revealed Tim Fisher is Ann Lucas' Love child with Seppala's husband and Onwe takes off his mask to show he is really Joe Elliott.

DazzleTommyDazzle

The third one is where it is revealed Tim Fisher is Ann Lucas' Love child with Seppala's husband and Onwe takes off his mask to show he is really Joe Elliott.

It would almost make all the sh1t of the last few years worthwhile if that were true!

dongonzalos

Anyone like to speculate what "JR3" might be about?

(Can't believe they'd leave it at just two).

Damages for emotional stress when they were 'forced' out of town and chased to Northampton.

Or if today fails could it be a different twist.......

Civil Action by the council over the time and money spent and lost. Based on the high courts decision that SISU were attempting to put ACL out of business by breaking contracts ect.... Then when this failed have taken numerous unsubstantiated legal actions.
Would that lead to a load of disclosure of emails from SISU. Or does that only happen in judicial reviews?

chiefdave

Yes, as in the football club. I'm sure there's technicalilites of exactly which branch of SISU is doing certain things but I find most of the time there's little point making the distinction between them and as they are our owners and dealing with matters relating to the stadium we play in it all comes under the umbrella of CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread