McSheffrey (1 Viewer)

diggerdaley

I don't think Sheffers was any worse than Bailey,Baker or any of the rest of the midfield,all gave the ball away more times than I care to remember,the pitch was not suitable for passing football,we should play 4-4-2 & be more direct in those conditions.

covan

I've just seen 2 people ratings on another thread. Mcsheffery was rated 3/4 by the 2 people. On the city Facebook page people questioning why he's playing for so long. On here people asking why he's getting 88 mins & moussa is being subbed earlier.

And you said booing didn't do anything!!

This isn't the normal reactions he gets given a nominal 6 for game ratings & no one mentions him - like he's forgotten for his week after week shocking performances.

But today.

After uproar & controversy by a group of fans PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE HIM FOR WHAT HE'S FOR!!

my job is done. Boo you next week sheffers.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I've just seen 2 people ratings on another thread. Mcsheffery was rated 3/4 by the 2 people. On the city Facebook page people questioning why he's playing for so long. On here people asking why he's getting 88 mins & moussa is being subbed earlier.

And you said booing didn't do anything!!

This isn't the normal reactions he gets given a nominal 6 for game ratings & no one mentions him - like he's forgotten for his week after week shocking performances.

But today.

After uproar & controversy by a group of fans PEOPLE ACTUALLY SEE HIM FOR WHAT HE'S FOR!!

my job is done. Boo you next week sheffers.
People have been slating him on here for months, you accomplished nothing you twat

WeWillBeBack

Ashamed to be a cov fan today not because of the players but because of the fans go support chelsea if all you wanna do is abuse players

1-0 well done boys I'm proud and clapped from 1st min to the last and well done to block 15 really tried to improve the atmosphere today
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:nause.

covan

People have been slating him on here for months, you accomplished nothing you twat

So. Slate him at 90 mins. Slate him on here (apparently & ill get back to that) slate him under your breath at the game. Slate him loudly when he's subbed BUT.... If you slate him by booing at the game when he's on the pitch all hell breaks loose.

HYPOCRITICAL !!

Now who's the twat.

Coming back to the point. Last week he played awful (as per) and he was rated 5's and 6's by this forum. So people were thinking he was average. Now this week they think he's poor.

Again job done.

TWAT

SkyBlue_Bear83

So. Slate him at 90 mins. Slate him on here (apparently & ill get back to that) slate him under your breath at the game. Slate him loudly when he's subbed BUT.... If you slate him by booing at the game when he's on the pitch all hell breaks loose.

HYPOCRITICAL !!

Now who's the twat.

Coming back to the point. Last week he played awful (as per) and he was rated 5's and 6's by this forum. So people were thinking he was average. Now this week they think he's poor.

Again job done.

TWAT
Go crawl back in your bin you cretin

Not only are you a twat but you are a dumb twat

covan

Explain... Because someone's proved a point an proved you wrong. Doesn't mean you should throw your toys out your pram.

ajsccfc

People can boo at games all they want, but the idea that you're some kind of pioneer opening eyes by doing so is hilarious.

motherfunky

He was shocking today and nearly every other game this season but I wouldn't boo him, if anyone needs to be booed its the manager for some of the shit players he continues to put on the pitch. If he is going to pick them players who are not good enough what do we expect?

Felt like we lost or drew today the tactics and play was that boring. Same as tues night really. Not looking forward to Doncaster at home.

Nonleagueherewecome

Best bit was that my mate who HATES mcsheffery - said he was gonna boo him at every touch. Within 25 mins of the 1st half. He boo'd twice. TWO TOUCHES in 25 mins !

Exactly, it's pricks like that who go to the game intending to boo him regardless that do my head in. He gets hammered even when he doesn't touch the ball, because "he should of got that"-even when it's five yards away from him! You people are a disgrace to the club.

RoboCCFC90

Explain... Because someone's proved a point an proved you wrong. Doesn't mean you should throw your toys out your pram.

Doesn't matter if you think he's poor, you don't boo our own players, that's not a true supporter of this Football Club

coundonskyblue

I dont have a problem with booing the whole team at full time after a poor performance.

I do have a problem with picking out certain players to boo. If a player isn't up to it then its up to the manager to take him off. If the manager gets it wrong, then surely its him you should have the problem with?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes you carry on with your delusions, no doubt if he is injured in a couple of weeks time you will come in here an say " ha, told u my booin wud get him dropped by the manager "

theferret

I dont have a problem with booing the whole team at full time after a poor performance.

I do have a problem with picking out certain players to boo. If a player isn't up to it then its up to the manager to take him off. If the manager gets it wrong, then surely its him you should have the problem with?

This.

Never had an issue with people venting their frustration at full time. We all get frustrated, but abuse targeted at one player mid-game is not big or clever. Felt genuinely sorry for Sheff today. He is playing badly, that much is clear, and he probably needs a game or two on the bench because his confidence is shot. Some people are getting hysterical though, and I don't really understand what they are trying to achieve.

covan

Delusions. Are you under the impression that he deserved being cheered today. DELUSIONAL

at the end of the day. He was boo'd. On his own last week by 95% of the home fans when being subbed. And would of been today if people wernt lying to them selves and cheering.

hill83

So does this kid really think his booing was the reason McSheffrey got taken off? Ha ha!

covan

Hill 83. No chap. He's always taken off. (Ask stato) and not once did I say he was taken off because of booing.

shoesmith81

The fans booing mcsheffrey were a fucking disgrace!

At full time maybe but during the game why? Think it would improve his confidence?

To all those you boo our players during the game I wish you would just go and support the Villa!

The atmosphere in the stadium was horrible today!

One miss placed pass and there is booing.

No wonder the players prefer playing away!

Makes me so angry!!!!!

RoboCCFC90

Delusions. Are you under the impression that he deserved being cheered today. DELUSIONAL

at the end of the day. He was boo'd. On his own last week by 95% of the home fans when being subbed. And would of been today if people wernt lying to them selves and cheering.

You're a disgrace of a fan and the Ricoh would be better without fans like you

Users who are viewing this thread