McSheffrey (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

If he wasn't one of our own he wouldn't be playing for us.

Even if he wasn't one of our own I wouldn't boo him and neither should anyone else

Nick

Administrator
He has been laughable, I wouldn't boo him though as I don't do booing but did a lot of swearing to myself when he missed! If McDonald had missed that chance he would be shot!

ccfctommy

I was one of them booing him & my choice in doing this was to hopefully gain some notice from the manager that he's past his best, he's not good enough & shouldn't be on the pitch. The booing I did was during the game for the 1st time in a long time but when he was subbed last week he was boo'd off by the whole crowd. We boo'd early so people decide to argue with us. Then people joined in arguing with us in force. We carried on & he was subbed. Then we nearly got in to a fight for booing as having an opinion is fine at the Ricoh - as long as its the same as everyone else's.
That is insane. If you want to boo our players go support Villa. You honestly think the manager gives a shit about fans opinions?

Jonny

Very ugly in block 15, thought it was going to kick off several times. Was very uncomfortable. I didn't slate Sheff once all game, but equally didn't join in with the song and for that I got abuse.

Yeah, there was one point where I think about 30 people from the top of the right side swarmed over to one guy on the left.

But yeah, booing our own players is the most stupid thing any fan can do, I'd rather have 5000 fans who get behind the lads and support them, rather than 10000 who attack at every possible moment. Cunts. :jerkit:

SkyBlueRabb5

Ridiculous! Nearly 250 appearances for CCFC & local lad. Might not be playing well at the mo but to suggest that our own fans are idiots for singing for him is idiotic! I can't think of any other club that treats players as bad as we do!

WeWillBeBack

I booed him and the mongs giving it the biggun to us were very funny indeed. We're all very much entitled to our own opinion and my £22 paid today for a ticket includes the right to boo who I want when I want.

The lads prefer playing away because of the idiots who's boo.
If this was an away game would have mcsheffery got the abuse? No chance.
If you booed please don't turn up again, we don't want you here.

covan

I booed him and the mongs giving it the biggun to us were very funny indeed. We're all very much entitled to our own opinion and my £22 paid today for a ticket includes the right to boo who I want when I want.

:) - good lad. Problem I mainly have is when he was subbed at the last game. All you could hear was boos. No one stool up for him then.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes you are right, however if you are paying £22 for the right to boo I think you need to rethink why you are attending football

For me I believe between matches and in the pubs you can slate him all you want but should support the players during the match

What do you think your booing achieved today, do you think it would make the team play better? Is there any logic to it?

skybluesteve76

Rather you weren't there to be honest.
Booing just makes you look a twat

Simply the best
Better than all the rest

SkyBlueRabb5

It's not constructive, helpful or encouraging so why pay 22 quid to turn up & boo our own players, especially when we're winning?! You'd be better off staying at home! I used to defend our fans to mates but it's becoming increasingly difficult!

Jonny

covan and WeWillWeBack, there is nothing I can say that already hasn't been said. If all you want to do is boo, you're better off staying the fuck away from the games. Tell us all what good booing is going to do? It's pointless and trivial, and you look like a twat when you do it. Simple, fuck off.

ajsccfc

I'd give McSheffrey a game out of the team in the hope it'll do him good. He's clearly lacking decisiveness.

RoboCCFC90

Post the below if you would never boo McSheffery:

MCSHEFFERY WOAH, MCSHEFFERY WOAH, HE COMES FROM COVENTRY, HE'S BETTER THAN HENRY, MCSHEFFERY!!!

Baginton

whoever booed sheff, hang you head in shame, bloody embarrasment to call yoursekf fans, we were going forward, how is this booing helping??

so what if he just missed a chance, no excuse for booing at all.

LoyalSupporters

whoever booed sheff, hang you head in shame, bloody embarrasment to call yoursekf fans, we were going forward, how is this booing helping??

so what if he just missed a chance, no excuse for booing at all.

He's missed a lot of chances to make it more than 3 goals this season!

Jonny

There was also a moment, I think it must've been 70 mins in, Murphy made a catch and waited for all the players to leave the box, this took all of maybe 3 to 5 seconds, but there was a chorus of boos. That is something I can only attribute to pure absolute stupidity, well done block 18/19. Well fucking done indeed. :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

torchomatic

Shameful booing your own players like that.

covan

covan and WeWillWeBack, there is nothing I can say that already hasn't been said. If all you want to do is boo, you're better off staying the feck away from the games. Tell us all what good booing is going to do? It's pointless and trivial, and you look like a twat when you do it. Simple, feck off.

It's not that 'all I want to do is boo' I want to see my team play football. I go every week. Home and away. I've missed about 8 games in 3 years. I'm not a negative person and I hate leaving the ground unhappy. Usually for me a wins a win. Fantastic however we get there. But seriously just watch him play. Watch what he does & more to the point what he doesn't do. Watch for the 1st 5 mins where he plays. And then pay attention to that part of the pitch. Watch when the ball is there and he isn't. Then pay attention to the player he's marking. Count how many times a 50/50 ends up with ccfc when it's between mcsheffery and his opposition. Count how many balls he gives to ccfc and how many he gives away. In not saying become a scout and study every possible stat available but I've done all the above for a long time and his attitude towards CCFC hasn't changed. He acts like he doesn't care. I go to every away game. And I think he's only came over to the away fans around 2 times this year to clap us. Might not be a big deal but we sure do respect the ones who do come over.

I'm fed up of him being in our starting 11. If the 2nd half boos today had sone backlash (which they certainly have with other fans) then maybe the message will get through to the manager & he will sort the lad out or drop him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It's not that 'all I want to do is boo' I want to see my team play football. I go every week. Home and away. I've missed about 8 games in 3 years. I'm not a negative person and I hate leaving the ground unhappy. Usually for me a wins a win. Fantastic however we get there. But seriously just watch him play. Watch what he does & more to the point what he doesn't do. Watch for the 1st 5 mins where he plays. And then pay attention to that part of the pitch. Watch when the ball is there and he isn't. Then pay attention to the player he's marking. Count how many times a 50/50 ends up with ccfc when it's between mcsheffery and his opposition. Count how many balls he gives to ccfc and how many he gives away. In not saying become a scout and study every possible stat available but I've done all the above for a long time and his attitude towards CCFC hasn't changed. He acts like he doesn't care. I go to every away game. And I think he's only came over to the away fans around 2 times this year to clap us. Might not be a big deal but we sure do respect the ones who do come over.

I'm fed up of him being in our starting 11. If the 2nd half boos today had sone backlash (which they certainly have with other fans) then maybe the message will get through to the manager & he will sort the lad out or drop him.
I think many people would agree that he has been abysmal this season, like I said before slate him between matches all you like, he deserves to be criticised for his performances but for 90 mins on Saturday we should support all 11 players

covan

Ok Nick. He should be dropped. We both agree that. So what's the answer to get it done? Please tell me I'm not being sarcastic. We both agree. He should be dropped. So how do we get him dropped? I chose to boo him to get him dropped. If you think of a better way I will try it your way.

Jackoskyblue

Ashamed to be a cov fan today not because of the players but because of the fans go support chelsea if all you wanna do is abuse players

1-0 well done boys I'm proud and clapped from 1st min to the last and well done to block 15 really tried to improve the atmosphere today

Users who are viewing this thread