Transfer Rumour Matty James (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

Well that's not entirely true at all... Pass completion has little to do with losing the ball in your half and putting you in the shit... Could have a 90% pass completion but put your team in the shit twice a match, couldn't you?

You could also play a ball forward 5 yards and get a forward pass but where the chance creation? Wheres the balls into dangerous areas? You said yourself he's a deep lying playmaker so Where's the playmaking? We've established one great pass... I'm not sure you've disproved anything
Sorry to drag the conversation backwards. I'm not trying to join in the pile-on, rather just curious how you see the situation. So my question is.....

What do you consider a dangerous area, given we play 1 up front and don't tend to either get many bodies in the box or run beyond the striker? Where would you like him to be passing to that he's not? My perception is that he plays the diagonal pass into the wingbacks pretty well, which for him, and the style of play we utilise, is the progressive pass.

Barnsley

The very player this thread is about was a loan player you had....
We don’t have any now pal, if we can help it we tend to steer clear, just shows how good he is for us to break our stance on loans to have signed him. Most clubs at this level are littered with loans we have very few.

Bertola

We don’t have any now pal, if we can help it we tend to steer clear, just shows how good he is for us to break our stance on loans to have signed him. Most clubs at this level are littered with loans we have very few.

I was merely playing devils advocate. I actually quite like Barnsleys model, and think its one we aren't too dissimilar from ourselves. From what you, and a couple of Leicester supporting mates have said, James seems like a phenomenal signing. We've seen the effect Liam Kelly has on our team, but James seems like another level to Kelly. I'm excited to see him next to Hamer

Sky Blue Pete

I was merely playing devils advocate. I actually quite like Barnsleys model, and think its one we aren't too dissimilar from ourselves. From what you, and a couple of Leicester supporting mates have said, James seems like a phenomenal signing. We've seen the effect Liam Kelly has on our team, but James seems like another level to Kelly. I'm excited to see him next to Hamer
Despite 11 pages and lots of social media confirmation it is far from definite

Brighton Sky Blue

Also alot of excitement about a player hardly anyone has seen play. He already has been built up on the word of a Barnsley fan on here, and Leicester fans who havnt seen him play in years.

If they’re willing to keep a 29 year old and loan him out then they must see something in him, but I never like seeing it ‘confirmed’ everywhere except by the clubs

Barnsley

If we can’t sign our first choice, we’ll loan someone in rather than just sign any old shite, but priorities are to sign permanent players were possible, last season we loaned a RB from Red Bull Germany, as soon as we got our first choice, we sent him back. All last summer we tried and failed to get Ben Whiteman so we loaned James in, I’m pretty sure this month we’ll have a permanent signing in his place.

Brighton Sky Blue

Can you confirm if the club removed all webbing and 6th digits from him before you sent him back? He was in Lesta for 8 years that stuff would have been entrenched and obvious at the medical.

Sky Blue Pete

I’m lost with who is ITK in this thread and what they are hinting at and even if they are hinting at anything.
The social media guys linked with Leicester and the Peter rourke are pretty straight shooters. Who knows where there info is from

Users who are viewing this thread