Transfer Rumour Matty James (1 Viewer)

rexo87

Leicester player Matty James joining on loan. Had been on loan at Barnsley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PVA

The Barnsley forum seem to think Leicester wanted £18k/week.

Surely we're not paying that!

AFCCOVENTRY

best player I’ve seen in a Barnsley shirt in the last 15 years, right up there with the best we’ve ever had.

but most on here think I talk shite so you’ll have wait while you see him.

Odd you weren’t able to keep him for the whole season?

Barnsley

Odd you weren’t able to keep him for the whole season?

just talking to a lad at work, and we agree that he must want 90mins a game and he only gets 60 minutes with us, because he’s not fit enough to play like we do for 90 minutes. Or it’s down to money, or the rumours about Conor Hourihane coming back are true.

Ccfcisparks

Strange that Robins suggested we haven't really got a pot to piss in, yet we put a large portion of wages into a loan CM.

SleepyGinger

Reminds me of when we brought meyler in, hopefully he offers more on the pitch. Seems like a good signing if true

Jamesimus

Strange that Robins suggested we haven't really got a pot to piss in, yet we put a large portion of wages into a loan CM.

Not strange though is it. If you're looking to purchase things with no fixed price, you don't go in waving cash about do you?!

cc84cov

just talking to a lad at work, and we agree that he must want 90mins a game and he only gets 60 minutes with us, because he’s not fit enough to play like we do for 90 minutes. Or it’s down to money, or the rumours about Conor Hourihane coming back are true.
He’s part of the reason use are where you are don’t act like your not bothered mate he will be a huge miss for you

Users who are viewing this thread