Matt Godden (2 Viewers)

Gazolba

We know from our experience with the likes of Chaplin and JCH that it's not always the player but the way they are being played.
Godden might be a great striker if played in the right way.
Strikers need support and they need attacking midfielders who can set them up.

wingy

Assuming that it is the original injury I'd be expecting him to be missing for several games.

Magwitch

Lot of discussion last week re. Godden, Biamou and Bakayoko well today Godden didn’t play , Biamou got the winner and Bakayoko scored early and had one called off for offside
harshly I thought, but went off the boil after half-time.
So all fit should it be Godden, Max or Bakayoko first pick ?

Sky Blue Pete

Lot of discussion last week re. Godden, Biamou and Bakayoko well today Godden didn’t play , Biamou got the winner and Bakayoko scored early and had one called off for offside
Robins hopeful it won’t be too bad

eastwoodsdustman

He was a yard offside.had chance to get back as well but never

Evo1883

Seems as though some were correct, carrying a niggle.

Hopefully he comes back a yard or 2 sharper

Grendel

He will start the same team other than replace Bakayoko with Godden if fit

Warwickhunt

I think MR is going to have to manage Goddens condition to get him to the end of season so he can have an operation. I think using BAKA in the first 50 minutes to soften up the defenders should give Godden enough time to get 30/40 minutes per game and hope the injury survives the rigours of whats left of the campaign.

Londonccfcfan

I think MR is going to have to manage Goddens condition to get him to the end of season so he can have an operation. I think using BAKA in the first 50 minutes to soften up the defenders should give Godden enough time to get 30/40 minutes per game and hope the injury survives the rigours of whats left of the campaign.

We have dealt with Goddens absense well throughout the season. Biamou and Baka have stepped up when called upon Middle of October to End of December. And the last 2 games.

Robins has many fit options. If anything he has too many options right now woth everyone fit probably doesnt know his best team.

Evo1883

The god 🙌

Got us promoted this season

His control and turn at Ipswich away 😍 love him

hill83

This thread is comedy gold as well. @Londonccfcfan and @hill83 dear oh dear

Stand by my comments. When he was playing shit there were always excuses for it.

I also stand by saying he was doing a job. As he was. And I expected him to score goals. He did. I even bet on him to be top scorer that season.

Last edited:

stupot07

Anyone else concerned he won't be fully over that niggley injury from last season? It doesn't look as though he has started pre-season from the pics.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

usskyblue

Stand by my comments. When he was playing shit there were always excuses for it.

I also stand by saying he was doing a job. As he was. And I expected him to score goals. He did. I even bet on him to be top scorer that season.

original

Users who are viewing this thread