Matt Godden (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Which shows how rubbish that stat is

Not really. It’s what you pay your strikers for. It’s silly below ten games but that applies to all stats: sample size matters.

The bigger problem is Godden wouldn’t stay fit for 46 x 90 mins.

cc84cov

@better days heard a few stories Godden has a growth on the bottom of his foot that he has to strap constant and gives pain when training running etc ? They
Can’t operate as scar tissue grows back worse...not sure if you’ve heard much similar

Saddlebrains

@better days heard a few stories Godden has a growth on the bottom of his foot that he has to strap constant and gives pain when training running etc ? They
Can’t operate as scar tissue grows back worse...not sure if you’ve heard much similar

Ive been concerned that he may be done for with that kind if injury the poor sod

better days

Not sure if it's a growth. I had heard it was a chronic problem that needs rest and rehabilitation as opposed to surgery. Not sure of the latest updates though

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSam01

I believe Godden has a plantar fascia fibroma - likely from playing through plantar fasciitis. It's technically kind of a 'growth', and is very uncomfortable and having to be managed carefully, but isnt on the level of concern that the word 'growth' often conjures.

covcity4life

I believe Godden has a plantar fascia fibroma - likely from playing through plantar fasciitis. It's technically kind of a 'growth', and is very uncomfortable and having to be managed carefully, but isnt on the level of concern that the word 'growth' often conjures.
Your like proper smart mate innit?

Users who are viewing this thread