Matched Betting

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Now my account has been pulled for review and I’ve got to email a load of documents. What a load of arse. Haven’t even managed to log in to Coral yet.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
I know somebody who does it and they are constantly getting banned from betting sites.
Do you reckon it’s cos I clicked the link on the profitaccumulator site for Coral? I was thinking it wouldn’t be hard for them to track referrals and flag ones from MB sites.

Are you fucked once you’re banned then? Cos it’s all linked to your docs?

Skybluefaz

Aug 1, 2011
Coventry
Do you reckon it’s cos I clicked the link on the profitaccumulator site for Coral? I was thinking it wouldn’t be hard for them to track referrals and flag ones from MB sites.

Are you fucked once you’re banned then? Cos it’s all linked to your docs?
I've checked some of their links for the noreferrer attribute which prevents them knowing where they are acquiring you from, some have it, some don't. I've clicked through from PA with no issues previously but at the same time I've also navigated there via google because of the fear that if they know I've come from PA surely they are going to fuck me off. I've only been gubbed from Betway, The Pools and Boylesports which excludes you from their promotions rather than a total ban. I had to give docs for Coral, Ladbrokes, Sporting Bet and Novibet. The first 3 are part of the same group. Was a fairly quick process.

2021-03-02_11h57_42.png

Reactions: shmmeee