Matched Betting (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Now my account has been pulled for review and I’ve got to email a load of documents. What a load of arse. Haven’t even managed to log in to Coral yet.

Nick

Administrator
Now my account has been pulled for review and I’ve got to email a load of documents. What a load of arse. Haven’t even managed to log in to Coral yet.

I know somebody who does it and they are constantly getting banned from betting sites.

shmmeee

I know somebody who does it and they are constantly getting banned from betting sites.

Do you reckon it’s cos I clicked the link on the profitaccumulator site for Coral? I was thinking it wouldn’t be hard for them to track referrals and flag ones from MB sites.

Are you fucked once you’re banned then? Cos it’s all linked to your docs?

Skybluefaz

Do you reckon it’s cos I clicked the link on the profitaccumulator site for Coral? I was thinking it wouldn’t be hard for them to track referrals and flag ones from MB sites.

Are you fucked once you’re banned then? Cos it’s all linked to your docs?

I've checked some of their links for the noreferrer attribute which prevents them knowing where they are acquiring you from, some have it, some don't. I've clicked through from PA with no issues previously but at the same time I've also navigated there via google because of the fear that if they know I've come from PA surely they are going to fuck me off. I've only been gubbed from Betway, The Pools and Boylesports which excludes you from their promotions rather than a total ban. I had to give docs for Coral, Ladbrokes, Sporting Bet and Novibet. The first 3 are part of the same group. Was a fairly quick process.

2021-03-02_11h57_42.png

Skybluefaz

I've made about £1650 from this since I started in December. Probably calling it a day now. Lost a few of the easy earning bookies and feels like too much work for the profits now. May just be fatigued and might return in a few months, but I think I am going to leave it for now. Good way to rapidly make some holiday cash or something if you don't have many online bookies accounts.

RegTheDonk

I've made about £1650 from this since I started in December. Probably calling it a day now. Lost a few of the easy earning bookies and feels like too much work for the profits now. May just be fatigued and might return in a few months, but I think I am going to leave it for now. Good way to rapidly make some holiday cash or something if you don't have many online bookies accounts.
How many hours have you clocked up getting to this Faz? Think it's beyond me but just trying to work out how much effort would be needed - on the face of it £1650 isn't to be sniffed at it.

dutchman

I did this once, starting very small. Installed one of those programs which matches bets in a horserace. Discovered at the last minute that if a certain outsider won I'd have been out of pocket around £600 for the sake of a few quid profit. Fortunately it didn't but gave up after that and suspended all my betting accounts.

Skybluefaz

I did this once, starting very small. Installed one of those programs which matches bets in a horserace. Discovered at the last minute that if a certain outsider won I'd have been out of pocket around £600 for the sake of a few quid profit. Fortunately it didn't but gave up after that and suspended all my betting accounts.
That isn't possible if you've done it properly.

shmmeee

I started this and made £100 or so, still have the money in the accounts cos I was waiting to move and needed to send ID which I didn’t have. Should probably get back on that but it sure feels like a grind. That said no more than arguing with Grendel on here and at least you get paid.

Users who are viewing this thread