Match Thread... (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Who are we playing today? Is it today and what time? Is it pay on the gate? Team selection? Best Pubs? Parking? Attendance?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Who are we playing today? Is it today and what time? Is it pay on the gate? Team selection? Best Pubs? Parking? Attendance?

Yes it is match day.
Playing Crawley
3pm KO
Should be able to pay on the gate
There will be a team selection
Ne'er been to Crawley so don't know about pubs. Bound to have a weatherspoons. Everywhere has one one of them
There will some people in attendance

:D

hamil99

Facebook User
Hope the lads win today, we cud do with the boost. Living in Gibraltar now so don't get a lot of time to check the forum anymore, but the mood seems to be negative to say the least. Couple wins cud change that :)

ricohman

Excited about today, ive backed cov in my 4 timer. Think we will start the season well sp will have them raring to go.

But we will die off as season continues

SkyBlue_Bear83

Team news
Murphy
Christie
Clarke
Willis
Adams
Baker
Fleck
Thomas
Wilson
Moussa
Clarke

Crawley have only managed to name 5 subs today so we're not the only ones with squad problems

WillieStanley

Team news
Murphy
Christie
Clarke
Willis
Adams
Baker
Fleck
Thomas
Wilson
Moussa
Clarke

Crawley have only managed to name 5 subs today so we're not the only ones with squad problems

That's not a bad L1 team - watch there be 6 injuries...

VisitingPie

Good luck today, hope your team gives you something to cheer about. I don't think it can be worse than ours did last night...live on sky!

hill83

I'm trying to not get the buzz for this season. Buts it's slowly coming back.

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh well, I guess everyone is watching the cricket today instead?

Working, then cricket. This will be the first weekend I can remember when City have been playing and I won't have put CWR on the radio at some point!

WillieStanley

I'm trying to not get the buzz for this season. Buts it's slowly coming back.

This could be the most important win for fans in years. It just goes to show how natural it is to love your team, come what may. It may be far from any opening fixture we've experienced before but by God with every sinew I want this victory.

Users who are viewing this thread