Match thread - Crewe (1 Viewer)

Macca

Decent season but not quite a promotion team. Fwiw I think we d get hammered in the championship

Sick Boy

Not a decent season. A very poor season so far.

How has it been a very poor season? I know a lot of people thought we were 'too big' for this league, but most teams who come down never go back up straight away. There is still a lot of arrogance amongst our support toward other teams in this league. You only have to look at the embarrassing posts about how many we were taking to Wembley and the assumption that other teams, such as Crewe, were simply push-overs.

mark82

How has it been a very poor season? I know a lot of people thought we were 'too big' for this league, but most teams who come down never go back up straight away. There is still a lot of arrogance amongst our support toward other teams in this league. You only have to look at the embarrassing posts about how many we were taking to Wembley and the assumption that other teams, such as Crewe, were simply push-overs.

Not being arrogant but should we really be the 8th best team in this league. After games in hand we could even be 10th or 11th. We are so success starved that people think mid table league one is a good thing.

junglej13

We desperately need freshening up. We need 2-3 loan players in to give the place a kick up the arse! I dont know why they havent done this - Every other club has done it and we are left behind again. When Robins came in that was the 1st thing he did - The quality of the players was almost irrelevant. It sends out a message to the team, the supporters and everyone. We are so flat at the at the moment and the club have taken so long to react!!!!!

Sick Boy

Not being arrogant but should we really be the 8th best team in this league. After games in hand we could even be 10th or 11th. We are so success starved that people think mid table league one is a good thing.

Indeed, we were in a false position but it was claimed we had done the hard work and it was up to the other teams to catch us up. It was bizarre considering we weren't even in the top 6 and hadn't been all season.

Considering our start to the season, a strong mid-table finish is half-decent, reaching the play-offs would have been exceptional!

Crewe

I don't usually sign up to other teams accounts but the way your fans were talking was ridiculous now it's oh so sweet

Sick Boy

I don't usually sign up to other teams accounts but the way your fans were talking was ridiculous now it's oh so sweet

Agreed, it was embarrassing and fair play to you. Some even resorted to Leicester's favourite topic.....comparing attendances.

Brighton Sky Blue

Exactly. We aren't even good enough to be in the same league as Barnsley or Peterborough-that pisses me off and losing to tinpot clubs in an even worse league does so all the more. Arrogant? Crewe are tinpot and this league is seriously poor.

Sick Boy

Exactly. We aren't even good enough to be in the same league as Barnsley or Peterborough-that pisses me off and losing to tinpot clubs in an even worse league does so all the more. Arrogant? Crewe are tinpot and this league is seriously poor.

If Crewe are a tinpot club then so are we, surely?!

Users who are viewing this thread