Match thread and team news (1 Viewer)

Otis

We're into the last 12 mins.

Thank fook we don't give silly goals away at the end of games.

AFCCOVENTRY

Watford one of the easier away games in our last 10 and we are sitting back like we are about to win the FA cup with a 1-0 lead.

Just fooking attack! I rather we lose knowing we threw everything including the kitchen sink at em:facepalm:

ccfc2011

we need a goal

kg82

Watford one of the easier away games in our last 10 and we are sitting back like we are about to win the FA cup with a 1-0 lead.

Just fooking attack! I rather we lose knowing we threw everything including the kitchen sink at em:facepalm:

I wouldn't. A point in our situation is better than nothing. If we were 10 points better off I'd agree though! I don't like us sitting back as well! Oh God, please let us get something!

Paxman II

Yes attack...a point with Cardiff away next is not good enough. Defended courageously it sounds but we have had chances and not made it count....can we have a stroke of luck about now to make all the difference?

Blinxs

We have a much better chance of a point and what if we go for it...lose and then we go down by a point? I want us to attack but we have to be balanced

Disorganised1

My heart's not in that good a condition - and I've predicted 0 - 0

Blinxs

From the sounds of it, all we need is a proven goalscorer and we would have won this. Probably could say the same about the rest of the season

Paxman II

Cody has had 2 cleared off the line he is a goal scorer now back fit and could make the difference for us.

Good point. Cameron sounds like class doing the right thing and has made the difference at the back.

Users who are viewing this thread