Match thread and team news (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

HT 0-0

Sounds as if we are playing ok. Disallowed goal by Nathan Cameron, Clive Platt header off the line and Norwood had a shot well saved by the Watford keeper.

Blinxs

We seem to be on top at the end of the half but are our missed chances going to come back to haunt us as they always do? Let's hope not, a slim 1-nil win would be excellent

Blinxs

Always said they would be well clear of any danger.

True and i also think a victory for Millwall will mean it will be almost impossible to catch them meaning its down to 5 teams for relegation, we really need a win here

Otis

We seem to be on top at the end of the half but are our missed chances going to come back to haunt us as they always do? Let's hope not, a slim 1-nil win would be excellent

First 30 mins though was all Watford.

Why do we keep doing this? Always seem to take an age to get going.

Otis

We all happy if it ends up like this? Draw for City, draw for Pompey and Bristol and defeat for Donny?

I would.

Otis

Well yes, but you would have to be reasonably happy with this wouldn't you?

Donny now 2 down.

Blinxs

We all happy if it ends up like this? Draw for City, draw for Pompey and Bristol and defeat for Donny?

I would.

At least it would stop our away rot and might be a good start of Cardiff although again if we can get a draw there as well it will be a massive result

flammablepiss

Facebook User
1-0 Cov?... I reckon we can do this.

kg82

Kamara just saying we're not attacking and look happy with the point. Now, I'd be happy with the point but when we sit back like that I know what happens, and it's never us getting a point.

Users who are viewing this thread