Marosi (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

I know someone who had a depressed fracrure of the cheekbone.

It can be complex surgery going up through the roof of the mouth and packing the cheekbone out and back into position. The eye socket also has complications with eyesight.

Its not just a fracture as in a straight forward crack in a bone. This is a nasty injury for the lad. I would be suprised if he was back before 6-8 weeks.
You can't be taking any risks with something that could permanently damage his eyesight. Much as we want him back as soon as possible we can't rush him back until there's no danger of another knock to the area causing more issues.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If God had never created the universe this would never have happened. I blame him.

Magwitch

Think I’ve read it all now Shipley is to blame for Marosi’s injury because he was substituted too early and gave the free-kick away that led to his injury 😧Shippers must have fuckin’ long legs as he was sat on the bench at the time, I’m beginning to think these on going Shipley knockers need treatment.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Think I’ve read it all now Shipley is to blame for Marosi’s injury because he was substituted too early and gave the free-kick away that led to his injury 😧Shippers must have fuckin’ long legs as he was sat on the bench at the time, I’m beginning to think these on going Shipley knockers need treatment.

What's wrong with them? Jogger's nipple?

robbiethemole

gotta be Grendel!! :oops: :oops: so glad I've got him on ignore and don't have to read his ramblings

cc84cov

It’s true it’s 100% down to this we all know it 😁 abyway today I feel we will finally use Dabo CDM & O’Hare up front 😁

Magwitch

It’s true it’s 100% down to this we all know it 😁 abyway today I feel we will finally use Dabo CDM & O’Hare up front 😁
That’s a certainty Dabo plays as much in midfield now and he’s only played four matches as it is and O’Hare hads already partnered Godden.

Irish Sky Blue

I know someone who had a depressed fracrure of the cheekbone.

It can be complex surgery going up through the roof of the mouth and packing the cheekbone out and back into position. The eye socket also has complications with eyesight.

Its not just a fracture as in a straight forward crack in a bone. This is a nasty injury for the lad. I would be suprised if he was back before 6-8 weeks.
A few years ago my son came off his mountain bike and fractured his eye socket. It affected his sight, giving him double vision until the operation was performed.
He had a plate inserted in his face to bring both eyes back into alignment. However, he doesn't quite look the same as he did before, he has lost some feeling around that eye and his sight has never quite returned to pre accident levels. He needs glasses all of the time now. It is a serious injury.

Kneeza

A few years ago my son came off his mountain bike and fractured his eye socket. It affected his sight, giving him double vision until the operation was performed.
He had a plate inserted in his face to bring both eyes back into alignment. However, he doesn't quite look the same as he did before, he has lost some feeling around that eye and his sight has never quite returned to pre accident levels. He needs glasses all of the time now. It is a serious injury.
I feel for him. I've seen double (without my glasses) almost all my life. It's horrible.
Fortunately, 'prism' correction in my prescription bring the sightlines back into line, so to speak.
Can't do without them. :(

Johhny Blue

Sorry to hear it. If you need a scapegoat you could blame Shipley. He rode a bike once

Hobo

Very sorry to hear about your sons accident and how it has affected him

ccfcchris

That's awful. So sorry to hear that.

Otis

Yes, so sorry to hear and that must have been so upsetting at the time. I do hope he has been able to come to terms with it and feels like he is just a normal boy, which of course, he is.

🤞✌️😎

Users who are viewing this thread