Marlon's signing (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
First time I saw this thread title I thought it said "Marlons SINGING"! I wondered what song he was warbling to? ♪♪♫♫♪♪♫
Suggestions anyone?? :p

Houchens Head

"You keep me hanging on" by the Supremes!

Skybluerhys

i have also heard that king is signing and more then likely gunnarsson is to

Skybluerhys

Not a solid source but my mate who runs fan team mum is photographer of ccfc and shes heard it going round the club , so fingers crossed

But im like you tho not sure whether to believe it or not and im sat here waiting for news that at least 1 player signed a deal!

Houchens Head

I won't hold my breath then! I'll wait until the OFFICIAL news is released.

Skybluerhys

im not holding breath either,

Thought they had til Thursday to sign but then bet they couldnt sign cos of Emabrgo which was lifted thursday,

Chipfat

AT must be praying for King to sign, if he did AT work in pre season would be half done, in regards to confidence and belief it would give the squad to think it maybe a positive season ahead. Also AT could put the money if any we have into other departments throughout the squad, so lets hope the rumour is true and he signs fast.

sotv1987

AT must be praying for King to sign, if he did AT work in pre season would be half done, in regards to confidence and belief it would give the squad to think it maybe a positive season ahead. Also AT could put the money if any we have into other departments throughout the squad, so lets hope the rumour is true and he signs fast.

Hi Chip, i think the money he has will mostly be taken up by trying to keep king and the other 2 mate, however, i would love to see them all sign and then add a couple of loans, job done then i think!!!!

Last edited:

TommyAtkins

Sounds as if King and Westwood are likely to sign for Leicester.
One story suggests that Leicester want to pay King stupidly high wages, to the extent he will be the best paid player in the Championship

Users who are viewing this thread