Marlon's signing (1 Viewer)

rob9872

grrrrreat a first post wummer just what we needed :(

Rob give the bhoy a chance it's the news we want to hear, can we at least pretend that it's true?

We're going up, we're going up, we're going, City's going up. And its bye bye Leicester City, you stink of shit, hye hoe sky blue army, we are going up.

donald_trumps

I have heard from a source that he has gone with his heart and feels a real affecion for the club and the supporters after the way they have treated him since his release. I hope it is true, I really think he can get 20 goals next year! I think Andy Thorn may have done the business in pursuading him!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so you dont actually know then !

I have heard from a source that he has gone with his heart and feels a real affecion for the club and the supporters after the way they have treated him since his release. I hope it is true, I really think he can get 20 goals next year! I think Andy Thorn may have done the business in pursuading him!!

Was it tomato sauce that you heard it from?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
not sure many are panicing Matt........... if he signs great if not we get on with it......... CCFC will be here long after Marlon King is gone (fingers crossed)

Phil_Mc_90

obviously should wait to hear officially before celebrating but if true this is fantastic news! him and Jutkiewicz seem to have form a really good partnership under Thorn and hopefully this can help propel us on next year
PUSB

rob9872

I think it's bull, happy to apologise if I'm wrong. However, what a massive boost to season ticket sales it woudl be if we did snare him and I'm sure if he stayed then like a domino effect it would definitely encourage KW and AG to follow suit.

donald_trumps

I believe my source, but if it is not true I have complete faith in Andy Thorn. Have faith everyone, next year is going to be a great one. The excitement is building in the good city of Coventry and great times are ahead. Imagine the Ricoh full for the final game of the season as we are promoted!!!

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I and a lot of others would be ecstatic if he does sign. Over 1000 season tickets were sold today with it being the early bird deadline and I'm sure that figure would rise by another 1000 at least if he does.

Lets just hope your telling the truth.

BurbageSkyBlues

I hope he does, and am ready to admit that I was not keen on his original joining of our club. He does seem to have focussed on the football aspects, getting it right on the pitch and staying out of the limelight off the pitch.

And that has to be a good sign, surely? If he moves on, he goes back to square one, trying to win over the fans and the players in his new team . He would also have to prove himself on the pitch, and there is no guarantee that would be achieved, especially if his teammates 'sent him to coventry', pardon the irony.

It may be that he knows that he is settled here, things look bright, he has been accepted by the fans.....why risk it all, at 31 he does not have too many years left in the game at the top level?

I hope it is not a wind up.

Lord_Nampil

I and a lot of others would be ecstatic if he does sign. Over 1000 season tickets were sold today with it being the early bird deadline and I'm sure that figure would rise by another 1000 at least if he does.

Lets just hope your telling the truth.

The thing is even if he doesn't its an extra £13 quid untill August 1st, and after that i think its around 30 quid more than early bird? The prices are right and i can still see alot more tickets being sold even after the early bird price ends!

Regis87

Donald Trumps -Wind up merchant . Probably the member formally known as NEO from 606 . I fear for the future of this site

Chipfat

I would love King to sign but the only reason he would sign is the thought that we gave him a chance when most would of let him rot.. but the old sayin of money talks and bullshit walks will be the driving factor in this deal. Its funny also how we have nothing from his agent since the deal has been offered, makes me think he has done his job and has more than a few offers on the table for King to pick from.

So i hope im wrongf but cant see king signing

Disorganised1

Marlon has signed a new contract !

Its with "3" and he's moved off his old Pay as you go because he's got an i-phone.

ajsccfc

The telegraph forum was not taken down because of one member, it was old software and they couldnt afford to keep it running

I heard they took it offline temporarily to legally deal with the guy who was constantly breaking rules and then it was decided it wasn't worth the hassle to bring back up. If it's the same guy here then expect fun.

Macca

it was a bit sad really because the guy was so transparent and was so obviously a wind up everytime he returned but people couldn't resist responding to him, which was obviously what he craved

I like the way this thread starts as king is signing then turns into if he doesn't sign I trust Thorn. Perhaps the source is not all that..

tippex9

Remember Internet forums are like the Special Olympics, u might win but you're still 'special'

Users who are viewing this thread