Marlon's signing (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
What have I missed has he actually signed !!!!
All I know is that Thorn hopes he signs !!
Please explain DT you seem to be crowing about something ?

Don't get excited john, he is refering to being called a WUM!!

sotv1987

I believe my source, but if it is not true I have complete faith in Andy Thorn. Have faith everyone, next year is going to be a great one. The excitement is building in the good city of Coventry and great times are ahead. Imagine the Ricoh full for the final game of the season as we are promoted!!!

Donald..... i love your optimism and fair play to you, can i ask how old you are?? i have been going for 30 years and have never been suprised when cov let me down, forgive me for not getting over excited but we've been in situation like this before, all hope, just to be let down by CCFC, if he signs i will be as escited about the new season as you. If you are an older fan, then you should know better than to get too excited too soon, remember we are dealing with Cov!!!! PUSB ;):whistle:

sotv1987

I have been going up to watch the Sky Blues for 24 years.

then you should know better than to get over excited, git a grip man!!!!:facepalm:
I'll give you the benifit of the doubt at the moment as certain long term posters on this site seem to think you are a wummer, lets hope i'm wrong hey :whistle:

donald_trumps

P.S. I have a firm grip. I am very much a realist, but a happy one at this moment in time. By the way, I refused to got to any AB matches last season as I was so despondant with the style of football we were playing. I feel like I have been rejuvenated and reborn as a Sky Blue fan thanks to AT.

sotv1987

P.S. I have a firm grip. I am very much a realist, but a happy one at this moment in time. By the way, I refused to got to any AB matches last season as I was so despondant with the style of football we were playing. I feel like I have been rejuvenated and reborn as a Sky Blue fan thanks to AT.

Ohhh, so not only are you a possible wummer, you are also a fair weather supporter, ahhh, just the kid that CCFC need to keep them going, lets hope we win our first game or who knows you may be (ducking) out of game Donald!!!!:laugh:

donald_trumps

P.s. I have a 1 year old daughter who also kept me busy last year and to be honest I don't regret it one bit! City have had more than enough of my support and money over the years.

sotv1987

P.s. I have a 1 year old daughter who also kept me busy last year and to be honest I don't regret it one bit! City have had more than enough of my support and money over the years.

Is that your trump card donald????;) i have 3 kids and a busy pub to run my friend but have not missed a home game since i can remeber, have always been a season ticket holder and will continue whoever or whatever happens to my club, it winds me up that people come on and shout about being rejuvanated, what a load of tosh my friend, support your team through thick and thin, no matter what!!!:mad:

Is that your trump card donald????;) i have 3 kids and a busy pub to run my friend but have not missed a home game since i can remeber, have always been a season ticket holder and will continue whoever or whatever happens to my club, it winds me up that people come on and shout about being rejuvanated, what a load of tosh my friend, support your team through thick and thin, no matter what!!!:mad:

Do you ever stop trying to piss people off. I read this forum and like to contribute a lot, but your posts always seem to be arguments with one person or another. People are allowed to support the club for 1 match or all of them, any support is good support. It's not and shouldn't be all or nothing. I must admit though you are some kind of saint, not missing a match. GO YOU.:claping hands:

sotv1987

Do you ever stop trying to piss people off. I read this forum and like to contribute a lot, but your posts always seem to be arguments with one person or another. People are allowed to support the club for 1 match or all of them, any support is good support. It's not and shouldn't be all or nothing. I must admit though you are some kind of saint, not missing a match. GO YOU.:claping hands:

Ohh, i do appologise rich, i didn't mean to offend you my friend or piss you off in any way, i must go to a site where everyone has the same views, wouldn't that be fun, from now on shall i contact you before i post in order not to upset the karma, my posts are opinions not arguments and i couldn't give a toss what you think of my posts, i will view my opinions how i wish, if you don't like that then thats your issue, maybe you can ask nick to throw me off the site because i'm upsetting you!!!

i couldn't give a toss what you think of my posts, Is that your trump card donald????;) Ohhh, so not only are you a possible wummer, you are also a fair weather supporter, ahhh, just the kid that CCFC need are you trying to build you post count up with stupid quotes or have i missed something????

All of the above are quotes from page 5 of this thread. I apologise if I misread them as an attempt to argue with people.

"maybe you can ask nick to throw me off the site because i'm upsetting you!!!"

I also apologise as it would seem that this sarcasm that you have posted was not aimed to antagonise me.

I'm sorry for expressing my opinion on a site where we are all entitled to do so.

donald_trumps

Great post Rich. SOTV, that is exactly Rich's point. Not everyone has to live their life the same way. I love my footy, more than anything in the world. I played for 30 years, supported the city and will do until the day I die. However I do want to be there for my family and also like to do sport and have other hobbies outside of football. I want to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle. I do applaud your commitment to the Sky Blues though. I just want to look back on my life when I am on my deathbed and feel happy that I lived every moment and enjoyed all that life and the world has to offer, hopefully with City back in the Premiership!

sotv1987

I'm sorry for expressing my opinion on a site where we are all entitled to do so.[/QUOTE]

you have collated all my posts

Correct rich, i wholeheartedly agree :claping hands:

you have collated all my posts
It seems i've got a stalker!!!;)

donald_trumps

You must be applauded for having three kids, running the pub and never missing a city match. But maybe I detect that you are a little unhappy? Maybe you should try yoga? :)

sotv1987

Great post Rich. SOTV, that is exactly Rich's point. Not everyone has to live their life the same way. I love my footy, more than anything in the world. I played for 30 years, supported the city and will do until the day I die. However I do want to be there for my family and also like to do sport and have other hobbies outside of football. I want to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle. I do applaud your commitment to the Sky Blues though. I just want to look back on my life when I am on my deathbed and feel happy that I lived every moment and enjoyed all that life and the world has to offer, hopefully with City back in the Premiership!

absolutely agree with you donald, i couldn't have put it better myself, at least we end our conversation on an adult note, unlike our friend and fellow supported Rich, he comes out with the sweetest thing, all the best trump, look forward to talking again some time, i helps the boring day pass in the office!!! PUSB

PS I have just read your other comments, please don’t lower yourself to Richards standards you must be more grown up than that at your age mate, I’m very happy with my life, I am just a loyal supporter my friend.

It seems that he's trying to build his post count up with silly/childish comments, hey ho, so be it, have a great weekend both!!!

ahh, i note richard may be from beduuffff, explains everything!!!! ATB

Last edited:

hamil99

Facebook User
Ohh, i do appologise rich, i didn't mean to offend you my friend or piss you off in any way, i must go to a site where everyone has the same views, wouldn't that be fun, from now on shall i contact you before i post in order not to upset the karma, my posts are opinions not arguments and i couldn't give a toss what you think of my posts, i will view my opinions how i wish, if you don't like that then thats your issue, maybe you can ask nick to throw me off the site because i'm upsetting you!!!

Making urself sound like a bit of a cock there buddy! Lol

donald_trumps

Good, I am glad you are happy SOTV. Let's hope you are even happier this time next year when we return to the Premiership! :claping hands:

sotv1987

Good, I am glad you are happy SOTV. Let's hope you are even happier this time next year when we return to the Premiership! :claping hands:

I hope so matey and if king signs i think we have every chance, although, like i said earlier, i'll wait until the ink is dry before i get too excited, get a couple more in and who knows!!!! PUSB

I wonder if they will have the budget to buy anyone in (of quality) if King does sign on the dotted line. I imagine they must be offering him an awesome wage for their budget.

sotv1987

I wonder if they will have the budget to buy anyone in (of quality) if King does sign on the dotted line. I imagine they must be offering him an awesome wage for their budget.

I would have thought they would have to double his wages and also offer him a get out clause toleave if someone comes in for him, as AT has suggested in the past.

donald_trumps

Yep, maybe a few frees and maybe spend about 400k if we signup King. Saying that though there are a good few players on a free this year.

The Reverend Skyblue

As a man of the cloth,not, may i suggest a mutual respect of each others views and counter views.Cov need every fan behind them this year,as i feel it might be a good un.Everyone is entitled to their opinion negative or positive, so mutual respect must be order of the day

The Rev

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread