March to the arch to (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

#Doyler's lot are looking doomed 4-1 down at Cheltenham - a bit different from a year ago!

Frank Sidebottom

Looking like we may still be in the mix luckily no question has to be 3 points Tuesday
Can't see us making it unless our strikers suddenly start amazing scoring runs. Must beat Peterborough, Doncaster and Fleetwood and at least 4 others. With games against Bradford, Bristol, Oxford and Shrewsbury at home its possible but we'll probably fall short on goal difference after Burge scores a spectacular overhead kick into his own net in the last minute to secure the vital point for Doncaster.

GaryJones

Every result today has gone our way!
I can’t make up my mind if I’m happier about today or still pissed off about last night or both!!

GaryJones

Get out of jail free card - thank you please advance to go!
Fleetwood is a must win!
Perhaps Burge will trip over his cat and we can get Stockdale back!

GaryJones

I had Blackpool on for a nailed on home win so a draw is still a good result!

CanadianCCFC

Somehow 5 teams fighting for 6th picked up a grand total of 1 point.
Edit: none of them played anyone above 6th either

GaryJones

Somehow 5 teams fighting for 6th picked up a grand total of 1 point.
Edit: none of them played anyone above 6th either
Any crazy fucked up goalkeeping howlers?

GaryJones

God - the deluded part of me is starting to think that last night wasn’t so bad after all - I’m off to the funny farm - bye!!

GaryJones

On top of all of the brilliant results today in League One which all went our way Wasps also lost at home to bottom of the pile Newcastle!
I’m feeling much better now than I did last night that’s for sure!

RegTheDonk

I kinda believe in Karma, so the results today balance out a shit ref, a shit double yellow/red, and a shit keeper blunder. Final qualifying spot still a possiblity, despite us doing our best not to fill it.

SkyblueBazza

Bolton are in a mess. Ipswich don’t have great resources

I wouldn’t fear either
Famous last words.
Sunderland Burton Barnsley...I think so far we have 4 points from 12 there. But let us not fear the those coming down from the Championship.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

no_loyalty

I think this will go down to the wire, hopefully goal difference won't be key.

shmmeee

We’re 4th in the form table. Donny and Blackpool are 21st and 22nd. We can overtake Pboro with a win at the weekend.

Someone book me a train to Wembley.

Covstu

Massive game against Peterborough at the weekend, have to turn up and take points. Teams around us are faltering so we have to capitalise on this. I think we would have got a point against Burton if we were not down to 10 men but we need to string a few results together. Probably looks like Sunderland or Portsmouth if we do take the 6th spot at the moment

Bumberclart

Let's hope Robins doesn't think it's time to give Chaplin another chance.
Anyone else feel like this is heading for a massive game at Doncaster.

Mucca Mad Boys

Doncaster play the top 2 today and next week. 5 mins from kickoff at home against Barnsley.

Hoping Barnsley and Luton absolutely batter Doncaster then...

Then it’s up to us to do our thing, I’d still take a draw v P’boro.

Users who are viewing this thread