March to the arch to (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Really can't stand the morons who shout FORWARDS at every opportunity. Heard it a few times at Luton on Saturday. Can clearly see what MR is trying to implement and I'm really enjoying watching the style and a young group that is starting to get to grips with it.

That shout has to be the most infuriating ever. I’m also not a fan of other generic and pointless shouts the same idiots say every week ‘get into them’ when the opposition have the ball in a completely non threatening area being one.

The ‘get it forward’ shout is especially annoying, as when it is then lumped forward they moan we’ve lost possession.....

Great_Expectations

Oh, and I still think we have a chance. We are a young team, but the attacking football it starting to come to fruition now.

I’d fancy us against anyone in this league, I’ve said all season we have technically superior players to the majority of this league. Finally MR is allowing them to play

Also, if we don’t have hope, then what’s the point!

higgs

Oh, and I still think we have a chance. We are a young team, but the attacking football it starting to come to fruition now.

I’d fancy us against anyone in this league, I’ve said all season we have technically superior players to the majority of this league. Finally MR is allowing them to play

Also, if we don’t have hope, then what’s the point!
If we had a mcnulty up front with this attacking style of football we could make the playoffs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

itsabuzzard

If we had a mcnulty up front with this attacking style of football we could make the playoffs

He's certainly finding the back of the net for the Hibees at the moment.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

steve82

He chose not to be that man tho, such is the nature of the game you have a good spell you want to cash in on that success.

He opted to cash in at the first attempt while his seasons goal tally was at a high.

Very few players chose to rise with a club now and go on a journey, loyalty is thin in all ways in the modern game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
It's painful to know how many points we've dropped from winning positions:

Gillingham at Home
Plymouth Away
Walsall away (so sick)

There is that 7 points.

All soft as well, not even as if they were worldies scored that were unstoppable.

steve82

Prevent a fraction of the goals from set pieces or switching off in the second phase of them and you’d pick up some points to put on our current 47 points.

Lack of leadership and ownership at times hopefully can be eradicated from a few individuals games with experience

CanadianCCFC

Peterborough won.
Doncaster and Fleetwood both drew.
Blackpool lost.
Good results overall, 5 points behind Doncaster and Peterborough

Londonccfcfan

Beat Burton and Fleetwood, then game on.

Need 22 points from 11 games. Game on I think. Key games Perboro and Doncaster away 6 pointers.

Londonccfcfan

50 points won’t be safe from relegation this year what a battle at the bottom.
Southend are 13th and 4 points from relegation. Rovers win 4 nil JCH hatrick and are still in bottom 4 on 37 points.

cc84cov

Great win today 5 points off 2 home games Friday & Tuesday night before Peterborough away

steve82

11 points from 15, unbeaten in 5 games now

Easy to look back on that but let’s look at Burton next and go again.

Take it game by game.

Paul Anthony

Let's remember that we were looking out of it about this time last year, and still we got there...

Personally, don't think we'll manage it. The reality is that we've been too inconsistent this year, without that we'd be in an even healthier position now. All we can do is try and take as many points as possible and not go into another run of poor form. Basically, do exactly what we did last season.

Nick

Administrator
Let's remember that we were looking out of it about this time last year, and still we got there...

Personally, don't think we'll manage it. The reality is that we've been too inconsistent this year, without that we'd be in an even healthier position now. All we can do is try and take as many points as possible and not go into another run of poor form. Basically, do exactly what we did last season.

We hardly left the promotion places last season did we? Dropped out a handful of times but nothing like we are now.

Paul Anthony

Not out the top 10 all season.
Was 9th around this point of the season last year.

Think my memory must have gone walkabouts, if anyone finds it could they please return it?

Londonccfcfan

We hardly left the promotion places last season did we? Dropped out a handful of times but nothing like we are now.

There is also that extra promotion place from league 2. Makes all the difference keeps everyone in top half interested.

steve82

Current league table and dates and games of our run in.
fdc6edbf559680e0fbbe90a3c6dd3910.jpg

All key games are away, some winnable home games. Difficult to bridge the gap at this point potentially

skyblue025

I always find the current form table is just as interesting the league table this time of the year. You can see the teams running out of steam, injuries or suspensions crippling teams with smaller squads.
Another week of decent weather will also help our football as the pitches improve.

steve82

I always find the current form table is just as interesting the league table this time of the year. You can see the teams running out of steam, injuries or suspensions crippling teams with smaller squads.
Another week of decent weather will also help our football as the pitches improve.

4f38f08baccf3f850220e090e732c1a3.jpg

robbiethemole

Considering the doom merchants on here at the start of the season were predicting fuck all from us, I think we've made a great transition to L1. We are the second best placed promoted team and streets ahead of last year's L2 champions and 3rd placed Wycome. How Luton have managed to get to the top is one dimensional hoof ball up to Collins and feeding off that, looking at last weeks offering, and it shows you need a finisher, but I love watching our style of footy better and Robin's way of playing is at last starting to come through.We have to hope Donny and/or Charlton run out of steam and we keep the pressure on cos we ain't far away from 6th really
PUSB

stupot07

Anyone know when Doncaster will be playing their game in hand?

Esoterica

I'd absolutely love Sunderland to miss out on autos and screw up the playoffs. Will need a huge rebuild for them in the summer if so.

larry_david

That shout has to be the most infuriating ever. I’m also not a fan of other generic and pointless shouts the same idiots say every week ‘get into them’ when the opposition have the ball in a completely non threatening area being one.

The ‘get it forward’ shout is especially annoying, as when it is then lumped forward they moan we’ve lost possession.....

Happened at Gillingham. Two muppet aged about 55+. 'Oh god why are they keep playing it at the back, get it forward ffs. Oh now look what he's done, hoofed it to no one.'

Had to bite my tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread