March to the arch to (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I'd absolutely love Sunderland to miss out on autos and screw up the playoffs. Will need a huge rebuild for them in the summer if so.
Normally I’d agree with you but I’d rather they were out of the league, if they don’t go up this season they will next and I’d rather get them out of the way of our promotion next year.

SkyblueBazza

Normally I’d agree with you but I’d rather they were out of the league, if they don’t go up this season they will next and I’d rather get them out of the way of our promotion next year.
Next season it is stsrting to look likely we will have Bolton & Ipswich to contend with as well/instead

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I usually end up stuck in front of him at any of the checkatrade games. It does wear thin after a while I can assure you.

Haha this happens to me if it’s the same guy. ‘BLAST IT!’ When were 40 yards from goal, and when we score it’s ‘i told him to do that’. One of the few highlights of the checkatrade games although I’m glad I don’t have it every week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve82

Bolton are in a mess. Ipswich don’t have great resources

I wouldn’t fear either

Bolton came down to league one in very similar circumstances to how they are now and won promotion finishing 2nd at the first attempt in 16/17 under Phil Parkinson built on free transfers.

If he remains and no embargo’s are in place and talks of take overs still going on id not rule them out so freely or Ipswich for that.

You don’t need great resources to get out the league as been proven before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Not sure about that. They won’t be getting parachute payments next year. They will have to cut costs further.

Haha would just love it , if we sneaked 6th, Would be sickening for them to lose a team in 6th that finished miles below them points wise. Lol.

Would be an equal playing field regardless of final league position. Look at where Notts county were last year. Top 3/4 all year finished just outside automatic 4th.. Sickening blow! Which they haven’t recovered from.

SkyBlueMatt

Such contrast between threads you wouldn’t imagine it was the same club
I know, it's crazy. 4 games ago, people were worried that we were going to get pulled into a relegation battle. Losing mentality, never think we'll win another game.

Problem now is we will be close to the playoffs and the glass half empty lot will be complaining about 'what if'.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Need a get out of jail free card today, Doncaster away at bottom of the table Wimbledon, Peterborough away at Bradford and Blackpool at home to Southend. A draw in all of these wouldn't be a disaster.

The only team who could overtake us today are Fleetwood, so a win against them on Tuesday is vital.

CanadianCCFC

Need a get out of jail free card today, Doncaster away at bottom of the table Wimbledon, Peterborough away at Bradford and Blackpool at home to Southend. A draw in all of these wouldn't be a disaster.

The only team who could overtake us today are Fleetwood, so a win against them on Tuesday is vital.
Don’t see pboro and Donny dropping points against shite teams but we’ll see

Users who are viewing this thread