Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Manchester Airport Incident

Hope we dont see you on the news windmilling at coppers.
Or worse still, anointing people and making the sign of the cross on their foreheads.
 
Kick off just for the craic Pete.
Get someone to film it and upload it to this thread.
A British man was arrested at Manchester airport this morning, following an altercation over whether an all butter croissant was buttery enough.
 
Also, from the actual lyrics:

'And you wonder why you can't get no sleep'

This is bothering me. Is it a double negative or not? I've just woke up and I think it's wrong, but could be me!
Yeah, if anything it means they're asleep all the time and can't wake up.
 
I'm not sure why needs ongoing enquiries when there is CCTV that shows exactly what happened.

It looks pretty cut and dried really - pretty shocking how they are able to round up numbers of people involved in, shall we say other incidents yet these chaps are running free.
 
I'm not sure why needs ongoing enquiries when there is CCTV that shows exactly what happened.

Presume the delays might relate to the prior altercations involving the individuals and how they were dealt with.
 
Presume the delays might relate to the prior altercations involving the individuals and how they were dealt with.

They'll be a reason so it's pointless getting worked up about it until its all been settled.
The criminal justice system, like e erything else in this country, has had the arse ripped out of it so I doubt we'll see a conclusion to any of this for some time.
 
It looks pretty cut and dried really - pretty shocking how they are able to round up numbers of people involved in, shall we say other incidents yet these chaps are running free.
I think we need to give them more time. I am guessing there is a valid reason it seems to have gone quiet. I don't think there is any conspiracy.

I too am a little puzzled as to why it's taking so long, but I think we have to trust the process. The people will be convicted I'm sure.

And unfortunately, I think the copper is finished too.
 
i thought the Courts were operating 24/7
 
Bearing in mind whats going on elsewhere, surely not charging them would trigger more unrest from the scumbags? They need to be punished lawfully as does the copper if he had no other recourse.
 
Press conference on live now from solicitor of the family.
 
Another utterly pathetic attempt at a Claims 4 U victim act. How are they getting air time? It should be the police doing a press conference telling the rest of the country that they've charged them and that they're getting sent down.
 
If it's cut and dried and it all happened as many say it did then those who assaulted police officers should be charged and the police officer who stamped on the person's head should also be charged.
 
Another utterly pathetic attempt at a Claims 4 U victim act. How are they getting air time? It should be the police doing a press conference telling the rest of the country that they've charged them and that they're getting sent down.

"Here's what actually happened..." yet not a mention of a single punch thrown by those two upstanding young men.

Laughably pathetic.
 
Three months on and still not charged.

Two tier justice system.
It’s as if there’s multiple crime sites and it all needs unpacking
Or are you indeed suggesting that despite all evidence to the contrary black and Asian people are less likely to be found guilty of crime?
 
Regardless of the rights and wrongs of the case, this is so high profile that I'm surprised it hasnt been fast-tracked to get it trial and get it over with one way or another, if only to stop all of the online coverage and comparisons about it. I know the difference is the plea of not-guilty, but after all of the whataboutery with the riot sentences, it would make sense to close this asap.
 
It’s as if there’s multiple crime sites and it all needs unpacking
Or are you indeed suggesting that despite all evidence to the contrary black and Asian people are less likely to be found guilty of crime?
Do you mean bigger than just the incident, internationally as well?
 
It’s as if there’s multiple crime sites and it all needs unpacking
Or are you indeed suggesting that despite all evidence to the contrary black and Asian people are less likely to be found guilty of crime?

If one of the thugs wasn’t at the airport but said burn a building they’d have been charged and have 3 years in the slammer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom