Man Utd v Sheff Utd (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

For what? Pointing out other fan's points of view? I'd be more concerned about your own behaviour if I were you; I see to remember the pair of you threatening our own fans at matches because of their comments on here.

Sad little men.
Who was threatening our fans? Certainly not us what you seem to remember and what actually went on are two different things,but hey rewrite history if you must. You're quite good at that.

torchomatic

Twat.

anyone who went IMHO was a traitor it was civil war at the time, you may not like my stance, but atleast it didn't change half way through unlike yours

dongonzalos

Can you pm me the proof etc so I can look into it? Certainly nothing in the usual places.

No proof

Gut instinct, by their common phrases used. They share identical view points on everything. Have a pop at the same people use, the same terminology.
It you can find me a moment where Sickboy/Grendel disagree on anything. I take my hat off to you. ( I am not asking you to look, just making the point)

I can't prove it. He/she wouldn't be dum enough to use same IP, email addresses ect..,

So as I say it's either a freak of nature where they share the same view point on everything discussed on here.
They are long lost twins.
Or it's the same person.

Personally I don't feel it's a freak of nature so each time he/she has a pop I don't mind pointing their similarities

Sick Boy

No proof

Gut instinct, by their common phrases used. They share identical view points on everything. Have a pop at the same people use, the same terminology.
It you can find me a moment where Sickboy/Grendel disagree on anything. I take my hat off to you. ( I am not asking you to look, just making the point)

I can't prove it. He/she wouldn't be dum enough to use same IP, email addresses ect..,

So as I say it's either a freak of nature where they share the same view point on everything discussed on here.
They are long lost twins.
Or it's the same person.

Personally I don't feel it's a freak of nature so each time he/she has a pop I don't mind pointing their similarities

I actually feel quite flattered that you spend so much time thinking about me.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Seriously Dongo? U honestly think anyone would go to such ludicrous lengths on a footy forum?
Wow. Just wow.
Besides, from what I've seen...sick boy has good musical taste...and grendLe likes Marillion.

Brighton Sky Blue

Who was threatening our fans? Certainly not us what you seem to remember and what actually went on are two different things,but hey rewrite history if you must. You're quite good at that.

Water under the bridge as far as I am concerned but you chaps badly misinterpreted a joke about Bovril and began shouting all kinds of profanity, 'let the f***ing coward show his face' as I remember. Like I say I don't care anymore, it was years ago but it wasn't behaviour to write home about.

dongonzalos

I actually feel quite flattered that you spend so much time thinking about me.

You kind of feel a part of my life. I post, Grendel abuses my post and try's to change the subject, you then echo his thoughts. I would be lost without you both. Sort of incomplete.

Sick Boy

You kind of feel a part of my life. I post, Grendel abuses my post and try's to change the subject, you then echo his thoughts. I would be lost without you both. Sort of incomplete.

Weird.

During the Thorn debacle, from which we are only just recovering, I received plenty of abuse from you are your pals for voicing concerns.

Funnily enough I was right. As usual. ;)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Water under the bridge as far as I am concerned but you chaps badly misinterpreted a joke about Bovril and began shouting all kinds of profanity, 'let the f***ing coward show his face' as I remember. Like I say I don't care anymore, it was years ago but it wasn't behaviour to write home about.
se

Like we said at the time we knew who you were did we threaten you no if I was going to threaten anybody which I don't do anyway it wouldn't be a fellow city fan but a member of our owners. Now I've met the two people who I blame for all our woes I haven't threatened them so what makes you think I would do that to a city fan. One thing it's a good job your comment was directed at us and not to someone who would react in a more direct manner. Anyway you wouldn't be able to do it now at the Ricoh they've stopped selling Bovril just as its getting colder.

Brighton Sky Blue

se

Like we said at the time we knew who you were did we threaten you no if I was going to threaten anybody which I don't do anyway it wouldn't be a fellow city fan but a member of our owners. Now I've met the two people who I blame for all our woes I haven't threatened them so what makes you think I would do that to a city fan. One thing it's a good job your comment was directed at us and not to someone who would react in a more direct manner. Anyway you wouldn't be able to do it now at the Ricoh they've stopped selling Bovril just as its getting colder.

You will forgive me for considering loud and aggressive profanity to be threatening or at least intimidating. Have gone to the 2 subsequent away league games at Crewe, last year's result terrible obviously this one a lot better but on neither occasion having someone blowing a whistle for the 90 minutes even when asked to stop. Not what anyone goes to a game for.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You will forgive me for considering loud and aggressive profanity to be threatening or at least intimidating. Have gone to the 2 subsequent away league games at Crewe, last year's result terrible obviously this one a lot better but on neither occasion having someone blowing a whistle for the 90 minutes even when asked to stop. Not what anyone goes to a game for.
You just won't give it a rest will you always taking the moral high ground well excuse me if I bow out now and defer to your moral superiority.

ccfctommy

se

Totally off topic here but the lack of bovril is a bastard.

Otis

What moral high ground? Haven't commented on it since but to suggest the way you were acting wasn't a threat is just untrue.
You should have just thrown the Bovril in his face and he should have then blown his whistle at you and it would then all be over and done, rather than dragging on like this. ;)

Have you sought arbitration?

letsallsingtogether

You should have just thrown the Bovril in his face and he should have then blown his whistle at you and it would then all be over and done, rather than dragging on like this. ;)

TBF it was me he threatened with the Bovril.
So I was blowing a whistle:eek: I stand next to the drummer at some games not everyone's cup of tea then there are the songs that some don't like why don't we just all sit there in silence then we can say Cov fans are shit.
Oh an Brighton we know you have been since, as we stood in front of you at the Station last week, did we make a scene?

letsallsingtogether

Showing your true colours again.
So it is alright to say that City fans who didn't go to Shitfields(the majority) dont care....
But when you and the minority are pulled up you start crying take your guilt somewhere else.

Otis

So I was blowing a whistle:eek: I stand next to the drummer at some games not everyone's cup of tea then there are the songs that some don't like why don't we just all sit there in silence then we can say Cov fans are shit.
Oh an Brighton we know you have been since, as we stood in front of you at the Station last week, did we make a scene?
Cup of tea? Make your mind up, it was a cup of Bovril 5 minutes ago.

Brighton Sky Blue

No. I don't have a problem with people minding their own business and since we had just won 5-0 who could have found a reason to complain? I didn't threaten anybody at that game years ago and I suspect you know that.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not the one who brought it up. As the original thread states, LAST 'knew it was a wind up', so this talk of threats is a surprise.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread