Man Utd v Sheff Utd (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

for just the first time ever, I really want Man U to fecking smash a team!!!!! I feckin hate Sheffield and their poxy feckin manager,even more so after the last game there.

am i a vindictive,sad old bastard???...........you bet i feckin am.

PUSB (and today the Reds)

Otis

for just the first time ever, I really want Man U to fecking smash a team!!!!! I feckin hate Sheffield and their poxy feckin manager,even more so after the last game there.

am i a vindictive,sad old bastard???...........you bet i feckin am.

PUSB (and today the Reds)
I don't want them to smash them at all!

I want a Man U player to go right through on a Sheff Utd player and not get sent off for it and then for Sheff Utd to have a goal disallowed because the officials can't see if the ball went over the line or not and then Sheff Utd have two clear penalties not given.

With 8 or 9 mins to go Rooney can go to head the ball, but find it bounces off his shoulder and into the goal.

A messy 1-0 to Man U and then obviously in the post match interview Adkins will accept everything and say it was all hunky dory and he has no complaints at all!

Terry Gibson's perm

As long as the Sheffield players feel tired after that is the most important thing.

Steve.B50

I support two football teams, Coventry City and anyone who is playing Man Utd.
However, after the game at Sheffield I dislike them and that referee a great deal also.

D

Deleted member 4439

ha, f-ing ha.

rooney scores last minute penalty.

Grendel

This is all a bit pathetic. Soon Sheffield United will become to us what we are to Sunderland.

Terry Gibson's perm

They are one of the teams that will be challenging at the end so the defeat means no lucrative replay so may mean that they can't bring another player in but they do have 46 players on the books so might not have needed to anyway.

Terry Gibson's perm

Errr ... trouble is, they play Wigan on Tuesday in the league, wouldn't we want them to take a point or three there, rather than have a Wigan win?

Draw with injuries and sending offs will do providing we win

The Gentleman

This is all a bit pathetic. Soon Sheffield United will become to us what we are to Sunderland.

Yes, pathetic does spring to mind when you post. What is wrong with people having rivalry in football?

Mind you, you're only happy when Cov fans are arguing with each other.

Grendel

Yes, pathetic does spring to mind when you post. What is wrong with people having rivalry in football?

Mind you, you're only happy when Cov fans are arguing with each other.

What's pathetic us someone who never posts other than to reply to one particular poster. That's really pathetic.

Sick Boy

It is a bit bizarre, isn't it? I seem to remember our fans boasting when Boothroyd made us into a dirty team.

A lot of our fans seem to consider us the Barcelona of England after playing decent football for half a season, it's all a bit embarrassing really.

D

Deleted member 4439

What's pathetic us someone who never posts other than to reply to one particular poster. That's really pathetic.

Well, for my part, I've never responded to you before in the negative. But it has to be said that there are times when you seem to want to make a point for the sake of making a point.

I don't think many here saw today's result in terms other than a momentary bit of schadenfreude.

(cue joke about a german player...)

WestEndAgro

It is a bit bizarre, isn't it? I seem to remember our fans boasting when Boothroyd made us into a dirty team.

A lot of our fans seem to consider us the Barcelona of England after playing decent football for half a season, it's all a bit embarrassing really.

The only embarrassing posts on here are yours and Grendulls

steveo1987

Love the hardcore utd fan on BBC website from the badlands of Surrey

Get Involved

Text 81111 or tweet #bbcfootball

Matt in Surrey:*In all honesty I couldn't care less if we were battling for the league or advancing in Europe as I take no pleasure in watching my Manchester*United play. Complete and utter boredom on the pitch sours any success. I'm not asking to win with overwhelming style but just with a flirtation of a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread