Man Utd v Sheff Utd (5 Viewers)

Grendel

What reason would someone have to do something like that?

I don't know. I guess you would though.

Grendel

The only embarrassing posts on here are yours and Grendulls

I would say your abuse of CCFC fans who stuck with the club when at Northampton plummeted depths never seen before or since.

Sick Boy

I would say your abuse of CCFC fans who stuck with the club when at Northampton plummeted depths never seen before or since.

The view from non-ccfc fans is that the fans weren't bothered when the club needed them the most.

WestEndAgro

Going to Sixfields was the ultimate slap in the face for any true self respecting Sky Blue fan, anyone who went IMHO was a traitor it was civil war at the time, you may not like my stance, but atleast it didn't change half way through unlike yours

Nick

Administrator
Going to Sixfields was the ultimate slap in the face for any true self respecting Sky Blue fan, anyone who went IMHO was a traitor it was civil war at the time, you may not like my stance, but atleast it didn't change half way through unlike yours
Civil war with who?

The Gentleman

What's pathetic us someone who never posts other than to reply to one particular poster. That's really pathetic.

Couldn't disagree with my post though, could you?

Oh and as usual you get things wrong, hardly come on here now as too busy and can't be arsed if i'm honest but the last two times I have is to respond to others, not you. I just saw your post and fancied replying as I think you're a prick and as usual you bit.

Have a good night though!

usskyblue

What do you think about those that turned a blind eye to Richardson cutting checks for money we didn't have? ....for selling a stadium we owned, only to end up paying extortionate rent at the Ricoh...a series of events that crippled 'our' club to the point of administration....events that actually lead to SISU coming in to the picture in the first place.

Shit. I'm a traitor.....and I've never set foot in Sixfields...

Last edited:

Otis

What do you think about those that turned a blind eye to Richardson cutting checks for money we didn't have? ....for selling a stadium we owned, only to end up paying extortionate rent at the Ricoh...a series of events that crippled 'our' club to the point of administration....events that actually lead to SISU coming in to the picture in the first place.

Shit. I'm a traitor.....and I've never set foot in Sixfields...
You hardly ever set foot in the Ricoh either though do you! ;)

Macca

Man Utd are just about the only other club I like. Think it's because I grew up in the 80s and was all about hating Liverpool

Sick Boy

So they makes up the majority of supporters in the land?

My apologies.

Obviously not, im talking about fans of other clubs as well. I only highlighted them due to the fact that they spent time away from their city as well.

Still, if it fuels your 'super fan' status believe what you want.

usskyblue

It's like watching Albert Tatlock....when he said he wouldn't buy a Volkswagen...because it was German.

Gazolba

Foreign manager, foreign players, foreign owner. They are not the same club any more. No longer get excited when they play.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Obviously not, im talking about fans of other clubs as well. I only highlighted them due to the fact that they spent time away from their city as well.

Still, if it fuels your 'super fan' status believe what you want.

He's not a super fan I on the other hand am and I was right as per usual you are an arsehole

Sick Boy

He's not a super fan I on the other hand am and I was right as per usual you are an arsehole

For what? Pointing out other fan's points of view? I'd be more concerned about your own behaviour if I were you; I see to remember the pair of you threatening our own fans at matches because of their comments on here.

Sad little men.

Users who are viewing this thread