Maidstone Tickets (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

It's gonna sell well - but will look empty on ITV 4. Really need to change to camera angle
Cant we make sure we fill the TV seats? If we offer a free soft drink voucher or snack etc. with your ticket and they would sell out quickly and for little cost it would be a decent PR move.

NWS

This isn't a fair comment. I know a lot ot people who are born and bred in Maidstome who are taking their kids out of school in Maidstone to travel up to Cov for this once in a lifetime fixture perhaps.

Being a Cov fan in Maidstone, but who regularly watches Maidstone I will be saying goodbye to my family near the turnstiles and heading into different parts of the ground. Not happy that this fixture is happening, but it will certainly be unique. I think Cov will smash them, but tbh would take 2 or 3 nil with Maidstone being in the game for the first half. Much better for the overall occasion than if Cov are 4-0 up after 25 mins
If you read what I wrote rather than what you think I wrote you might change your opening line.

pusbccfc

Cant we make sure we fill the TV seats? If we offer a free soft drink voucher or snack etc. with your ticket and they would sell out quickly and for little cost it would be a decent PR move.

It's not that we can't sell them, it's that people either don't turn up or the seats are unavailable due to other events at the arena.

no_loyalty

Copied from the Maidstone forum:-

As i write this at 03.52 I would like to put on record my thanks to Davinia Reid who has made available 11 tickets in the Coventry home end which I will pass on to those fans,genuine fans,that have missed out but before you ask they are all accounted for.

Sky Blue Pete

Can handle Man Utd taking over the ground not Maidstone lol

As i write this at 03.52 I would like to put on record my thanks to Davinia Reid who has made available 11 tickets in the Coventry home end which I will pass on to those fans,genuine fans,that have missed out but before you ask they are all accounted for.

skyblue1991

The club have surely got to open the family stand to all fans now for this one match or else they'll lose out. Clearly season ticket holders in that stand want to watch the game elsewhere in the stadium

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

The club have surely got to open the family stand to all fans now for this one match or else they'll lose out. Clearly season ticket holders in that stand want to watch the game elsewhere in the stadium

It is isn't it? Anyone can buy a ticket there?

SBT

All the ones I read are coming from anywhere but Maidstone. One got a ticket to see his first ever game. Makes my blood boil when I know there are regulars who missed out.
How are there regulars who missed out when your allocation is essentially double your average attendance?

Captain_Slackbladder

How are there regulars who missed out when your allocation is essentially double your average attendance?
I guess general sale was on a Friday, many were at work or were at work outside of Maidstone and if they were unable to queue up/get someone to queue up on their behalf then they were unable to get a ticket. Wasn't the most sensible day to put them on general sale imo. Today would have been better

SBT

I guess general sale was on a Friday, many were at work or were at work outside of Maidstone and if they were unable to queue up/get someone to queue up on their behalf then they were unable to get a ticket. Wasn't the most sensible day to put them on general sale imo. Today would have been better
Surely it could be solved by having any kind of priority system? It’s the equivalent of us getting a 50,000 allocation and then having regulars claim they had no chance of getting a ticket.

Captain_Slackbladder

Surely it could be solved by having any kind of priority system? It’s the equivalent of us getting a 50,000 allocation and then having regulars claim they had no chance of getting a ticket.
Yes, but the club don't have one in place unfortunately. Questions around the numbers of tickets going through players etc have been brought up to. Rumours of certain players giving a 100 tickets each etc

David O'Day

They are being cancelled then ;)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How many tickets have been sold in the Coventry part of the CBS arena ?

skyblue1991

What is the reason why the Maidstone game on the Saturday next week isn't being played on a Friday so it gives both teams the same rest period before the game on Monday?

Not NWS

With Today‘s postponement, we’ve gone from three games to one in the run up to meeting Coventry. Not sure that’s a good thing. Aveley on Monday are a strong little club; typical of the Essex teams we play so often. Weymouth have a home game on Tuesday and maybe a long trip to Maidstone was too much for them three days after? Remember, most teams in the NLS are part time. They did us a favour by agreeing to move; perhaps we had to agree to it moving out rather than back?

mmttww

Starting to look busier now. Family Zone sparse but it's filling up everywhere else. With this many in the Maidstone end, total crowd should be 20k plus. Reckon a win vs. Preston could add a few thousand last minute.

Gynnsthetonic

Gonna be tough, I remember the great Everton team in 1985 just seeing out Telford in the 5th round and they only beat Boreham Wood 2-0 the other year same round. Don't think this will be a walk over especially with their game a couple of days before now postponed

HadjiChippo

If I’m right this can’t go to a replay can it? That should favour us too should the unthinkable happen and we can’t win in the 90.

pusbccfc

Starting to look busier now. Family Zone sparse but it's filling up everywhere else. With this many in the Maidstone end, total crowd should be 20k plus. Reckon a win vs. Preston could add a few thousand last minute.

Already more sold than the Wednesday game the day before. It will easily be above 20k.

Users who are viewing this thread