Maidstone Tickets (3 Viewers)

Ashdown

Selling really quickly, FOMO is taking effect. Seats flying out though. £££

skybluericoh

Isnt that arse about face? We weren’t playing on Friday until the cup game was scheduled on Monday.
No we were playing WBA this coming Friday- on SKY so we would not have had Weds, Tuesday would be tight as well so this way we get the longest recovery time for WBA

Flying Fokker

So. Have people just bought tickets for the cup run? 3 x season ticket holders near me didn’t bother with the game.

All 3 seats sold for the match To general sale Only one person turned up.

steve101

I know the opposition are 6th tier but Kelly was excellent. Covered so much ground, constantly showing for the ball and keeping it moving. Played the simple pass most the time but a couple of quality long passes. Looked knackered at the end but kept showing and pressing. What a professional.

MTK

So. Have people just bought tickets for the cup run? 3 x season ticket holders near me didn’t bother with the game.

All 3 seats sold for the match To general sale Only one person turned up.
Maybe they sat elsewhere. We sometimes use the opportunity to try the view from different seats, or we want to sit with people we’ve bought with us, but we’re always there

Flying Fokker

Maybe they sat elsewhere. We sometimes use the opportunity to try the view from different seats, or we want to sit with people we’ve bought with us, but we’re always there
‘‘Twas strange….all three tickets sold at different times. Anyway. I should now open my eyes and look at the wonder of the universe rather than such piffle!

Users who are viewing this thread