Maidstone Tickets (3 Viewers)

NWS

The problem is that a significant number of "Maidstone fans" will not actually be true Maidstone fans but glory supporters jumping on the bandwagon. Probably Maun U and Chelsea fans who live in and around the Maidstone area.
All the ones I read are coming from anywhere but Maidstone. One got a ticket to see his first ever game. Makes my blood boil when I know there are regulars who missed out.

Mucca Mad Boys

Monday night not great for taking children especially if you're travelling from far afield as I am. I can't take my son and wanted a ticket for my brother so have to go elsewhere in the ground - think there will be some gaps in the FZ for this one
There always is, they’ll reduce the FZ area next season I think. Commercially, I think blocks 32-34 - the corner bit - will do.

There’s always an empty seat next to me which is in theory held by season ticket holder. Unless it was used against Stoke or Norwich at home, it hasn’t been used all season.

pusbccfc

Ashdown

To be honest, we have had good sales today too. Blocks 14,15 and 16 are selling out quickly and the others will follow suit. The North stand is a bit sparse but there is 10 days to go and 2 more matches in between.

skybluecam

to be fair, keep out of singers corner, and wouldnt be an issue - we are not playing leicester we are playing maidstone, and even if the 100/1 chance comes in = nobody will deny them their moment
I've seen Maidstone fans on socials talking about buying them "close to the away end"

Sounds like a recipe for disaster/more ammo for the SAG

There should be a pop quiz at the turnstiles asking what WLADITT stands for

Not NWS

I've seen Maidstone fans on socials talking about buying them "close to the away end"

It’s already my new favourite song and band thanks to you lot.

But it seems new customers cannot buy home tickets for this one, so you’re safe from our 14 year old wannabe ultras making wanker signs at you.

David O'Day

They can't buy them without having previously brought tickets

hamertime

Ticket sales looking pretty good, its interesting the least take up seems to be in the famil stand. I think next year they need to up the prices as a lot bought at £50 and are not bothered if they go or not. They sold out straight away, i think upping the prices next year they will attract more peoople who actually want to go. I sit in there and there are people who come once in a blue moon.

David O'Day

It’s a ticket to Cov v Maidstone, not Willy wonka’s chocolate factory. They’d be easy to get with a bit of effort.
i guess they can buy tickets for the preston game

i know you are a troll but how apart from having a ccfc purchase history would they get by the the fact that ticketmaster won't let them buy any tickets?

Captain_Slackbladder

All the ones I read are coming from anywhere but Maidstone. One got a ticket to see his first ever game. Makes my blood boil when I know there are regulars who missed out.
This isn't a fair comment. I know a lot ot people who are born and bred in Maidstome who are taking their kids out of school in Maidstone to travel up to Cov for this once in a lifetime fixture perhaps.

Being a Cov fan in Maidstone, but who regularly watches Maidstone I will be saying goodbye to my family near the turnstiles and heading into different parts of the ground. Not happy that this fixture is happening, but it will certainly be unique. I think Cov will smash them, but tbh would take 2 or 3 nil with Maidstone being in the game for the first half. Much better for the overall occasion than if Cov are 4-0 up after 25 mins

skybluecam

i guess they can buy tickets for the preston game

i know you are a troll but how apart from having a ccfc purchase history would they get by the the fact that ticketmaster won't let them buy any tickets?
Find someone with purchase history to buy you one or buy one on resale. There’s always loads of tickets floating around if you know where to look.

David O'Day

Find someone with purchase history to buy you one or buy one on resale. There’s always loads of tickets floating around if you know where to look.
yeah loads of maidstone fans will know city fans who will buy them tickets

it's illegal to put football tickets on resale sites without the clubs permission so they won't appear on them

outside of being ripped off for non existent tickets on twitter or fb they is really no way to do it, it's almost like the club and ticketmaster know what they are doing

theferret

How do they do that, drive up to Cov and stop random people and ask? When even Leicester and Wednesday fans failed to get into our end (might have been a handful dotted around, but didn't see any) it's not going to happen is it? Even if they approach people online, who is going to get a ticket for an opposition fan they dont know?

Regardless, with 10 days to go, home end will be close to full anyway.

David O'Day

How do they do that, drive up to Cov and stop random people and ask? When even Leicester and Wednesday fans failed to get into our end (might have been a handful dotted around, but didn't see any) it's not going to happen is it? Even if they approach people online, who is going to get a ticket for an opposition fan they dont know?

that's my point

leicester claimed there would be blocks of them in the home end which didn't happen and they were on open sale

Moaning Stone

Absolutely and we would be crazy not to start with a strong team. Last year against Wrexham, and previous upsets, show that if you don't take such matches seriously you will more than likely come unstuck. I don't think Robins will take that risk this time.
But, it's only Maidstone! Surely, the CC "B" team should be able to cope with a 6th tier club?

skybluecam

It’s 2024 mate not 1984, the magic of the internet means no one will be driving anywhere.

If Maidstone fans want tickets in the home end (which they seem to, according to their posts online) they won’t be too hard to get is all I’m saying.

David O'Day

It’s 2024 mate not 1984, the magic of the internet means no one will be driving anywhere.

If Maidstone fans want tickets in the home end (which they seem to, according to their posts online) they won’t be too hard to get is all I’m saying.
so they are going to find random people on line who have brought cov tickets before and ask them to by them tickets

okay sparky what's next on jackanory

skybluecam

so they are going to find random people on line who have brought cov tickets before and ask them to by them tickets

okay sparky what's next on jackanory
Nah they’ll just join one of the cov ticket resale groups on fb and buy some. As I said, not hard.

itsabuzzard

We will come in party atmosphere. We will mostly be chatty non league fans enjoying the occasion because, despite the initial 'we didn't draw man city' reaction we are really looking forward to coming. I keep repeating it but I used to watch us play in front of 30 people in Kent County League division 2. Now, for the second time this season we are off to a big club, a 25k+ crowd and 5k away fans. I don't support a big club plus Maidstone. I just support Maidstone. This is dreamland stuff.

PS we can play Man C in the qtrs 😉🤣
Not this year, I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread