Madeleine McCann (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

The following day leaving the twins with baby sitters. And then their celebrity tour to see the pope. Too involved in their swinging friends to care about the kids

jimmyhillsfanclub

As others have said, quite remarkable they were never charged with neglect. Leaving a 3 year old and a pair of 2 year old twins alone is criminal.
Not sure I could live with myself if I were them.
Horrendous criminally negligent parents.

Tommo1993

Kate always looks repressed in appearance, and Gerry looks like a c*nt. Think they’re both entirely responsible, but more him.

Sbarcher

Kate always looks repressed in appearance, and Gerry looks like a c*nt. Think they’re both entirely responsible, but more him.
If only he had a canoe……

Brighton Sky Blue

As others have said, quite remarkable they were never charged with neglect. Leaving a 3 year old and a pair of 2 year old twins alone is criminal.

Be that as it is, they still did not ‘deserve’ one of those children to be abducted and killed.

stay_up_skyblues

Be that as it is, they still did not ‘deserve’ one of those children to be abducted and killed.

IF they had nothing to do with the actual abduction, then notwithstanding that they should have been charged with neglect, the loss of their daughter is ultimately the biggest punishment any parent could receive. Just a horrendous thing all round however it actually unfolded.

Im not sure their other children disappearing into the care system would have done the kids any good either to be fair. Although that’s another debate in its own right.

fernandopartridge

Possibly something to do with jurisdiction and maybe an actual lack of evidence

Grendel

As with most others. What’s your take on it?

As I said I don’t think they are particularly pleasant - the public perception is of superiority and arrogance

I think they were initially treated favourably due to their professional status. Compare to the treatment of Ben Needhams mother - which is very different

Appointing Clarence Mitchell and it seems using the trust fund to support mortgage payments clearly turned the public against them and rightly so

The problem is though that to be guilty the other people with then must have kept the secret for 15 years. I find that inconceivable

Brighton Sky Blue

IF they had nothing to do with the actual abduction, then notwithstanding that they should have been charged with neglect, the loss of their daughter is ultimately the biggest punishment any parent could receive. Just a horrendous thing all round however it actually unfolded.

Im not sure their other children disappearing into the care system would have done the kids any good either to be fair. Although that’s another debate in its own right.

Which I could accept more if she died or was hurt in an accident in the house on her own. But the evidence is strongly pointing towards a stranger choosing to commit a crime. If he is convicted, it’s he that deserves all the comments.

They don’t strike me as nice people but you wouldn’t wish what happened on anyone.

Bugsy

Why indeed. They've paid a terrible price though, and so has Madeline.

U are quite right clint, Madeline has, poor soul. She was 3yrs old and none the wiser. Through the parents own self neglecting actions I hope they suffer, more than likely they are, for the rest of there lives to be brutally honest, as goes for there so called friends. Despicable.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I still don’t think that we can brush off their decision to leave 3 kids under 5 alone in a room in a foreign country as a ‘terrible choice’ - it’s an outrageous dereliction of duty as a parent.
What’s equally as bad is that the others adults present did not question the decision either.
When our kids were about 7 and 5 we went to the Isle of Wight. Got there late after a long journey. They were knackered and we put them to bed. We took a couple of chairs out of the room and sat right outside the hotel room in the corridor with a couple of drinks with the door slightly open so we could hear them if they got up. That's as much risk on holiday as I ever took.
20 years later the youngest told us she remembers waking up scared because we weren't there.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

When our kids were about 7 and 5 we went to the Isle of Wight. Got there late after a long journey. They were knackered and we put them to bed. We took a couple of chairs out of the room and sat right outside the hotel room in the corridor with a couple of drinks with the door slightly open so we could hear them if they got up. That's as much risk on holiday as I ever took.
20 years later the youngest told us she remembers waking up scared because we weren't there.
When I was about 17 me and my then girlfriend were babysitting her 3 year old niece. It was a nice sunny day and her niece had fallen asleep on the sofa so we went out into the garden and left the back door open so we could hear if she woke up.

The phone rang, waking her up, and my gf went to answer it while I checked on the little girl. She was usually very shy around me because she didn't know me well but this time the look of panic and worry on her face changing to relief when she saw she wasn't alone and demanded I pick her up made me feel so guilty we'd just gone into the garden.

While I know looking after kids full time for a number of years is a different kettle of fish and can be a tiring, thankless and seemingly never ending task the thought of leaving a child totally alone just so I could have a nice time would be unthinkable.

Sbarcher

When I was about 17 me and my then girlfriend were babysitting her 3 year old niece. It was a nice sunny day and her niece had fallen asleep on the sofa so we went out into the garden and left the back door open so we could hear if she woke up.

The phone rang, waking her up, and my gf went to answer it while I checked on the little girl. She was usually very shy around me because she didn't know me well but this time the look of panic and worry on her face changing to relief when she saw she wasn't alone and demanded I pick her up made me feel so guilty we'd just gone into the garden.

While I know looking after kids full time for a number of years is a different kettle of fish and can be a tiring, thankless and seemingly never ending task the thought of leaving a child totally alone just so I could have a nice time would be unthinkable.
This is going back over 60 years when I lived in Co Durham.
My parents had my aunt and uncle staying and they put me to bed and went out for a drnk thinking I'd sleep right through.
I woke later that night and found no-one in the house so in my pj's I went out to look for them. I ended up in the High Street where a policeman found me and took me home. He waited in the house until my parents arrived back home and gave them a right bollicking.
Next morning I got a tanning for leaving the house and looking for them!
Different times eh!

Saddlebrains

Had a family wedding Saturday, had a family room booked, 2 rooms but interconnecting doors which of course i left open, while the kids, now 7 and 12 were sleeping.

I still couldnt sleep properly even though they were yards away from me, door open and of course hotel room door locked.

I cannot fathom how Kate and Gerry thought fuck it, tapas oclock

Terry Gibson's perm

Saddlebrains

This is remarkable. And never heard of him Or his disappearance before. Perhaps Madeline McCann will be found one day.

BBC News - Alex Batty: Boy missing for six years found in France, authorities say

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

That wont be the case because shes dead and her parents absolutely know what happened

David O'Day

This is remarkable. And never heard of him Or his disappearance before. Perhaps Madeline McCann will be found one day.

BBC News - Alex Batty: Boy missing for six years found in France, authorities say

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
nah, completely different sadly

They always new it was his mumand granddad and they'd taken him to a commune somewhere just no one knew where

Reactions: AOM

Saddlebrains

I tend to agree with you. Unfortunately this is the most logical outcome.

Just fucking weird behaviour from them let alone leaving them alone while you had fucking tapas ffs

Why not answer the questions put to her?

Why was thier blood on the wall where Maddie slept?

Why did the cadaver dogs pick up Madeleines scent in a car they hired 3 days after she supposedly went missing?

And the main one for me, why the fuck, did she wash 'cuddlecat' Madeleines teddy?? Majority of us on here are fathers, if your daughter went missing and all you had of her was her favourite teddy, you would cling to it forever, the smell of it, feel of it etc would make you feel close to her somehow no? She washes it and then 'loses' it?

This case has boiled my piss for over a decade now and the very least they should have been done for is child neglect the wankers

Covkid1968#

They are pretty certain the German did it. But it needs an admission or more concrete evidence. As for the Mcanns .. I’ve been to the place a couple of months ago and it is shocking… you can’t see the tapas place as it’s behind a massive hedge and I didn’t realise there’s a cobbled road or walk way between the complex where the restaurant was and the apartment behind said hedge. If they weren’t middle class doctors they would have been done…for neglect as I don’t believe they killed their own daughter.

Tommo1993

They are pretty certain the German did it. But it needs an admission or more concrete evidence. As for the Mcanns .. I’ve been to the place a couple of months ago and it is shocking… you can’t see the tapas place as it’s behind a massive hedge and I didn’t realise there’s a cobbled road or walk way between the complex where the restaurant was and the apartment behind said hedge. If they weren’t middle class doctors they would have been done…for neglect as I don’t believe they killed their own daughter.

Yeah, I went past it on a coach a couple of times and the argument that they could see the apartment from where they were sat abandoning their children is a complete lie.

Guilty as sin, there’s a place in hell for them.

Sbarcher

Yeah, I went past it on a coach a couple of times and the argument that they could see the apartment from where they were sat abandoning their children is a complete lie.

Guilty as sin, there’s a place in hell for them.
And it’s cost millions so far and still dipping into the public purse.

robbiekeane

Who? McCanns?
I have no idea what I was trying to start an argument about 18 months ago mate but I can have a bash

They sell their labour for money. The traditional definition of working class included anyone in this category and anyone who doesn’t have significant control over their means of production.

Creating a new name for the more comfortable working class was a master stroke by the rich to make a significant portion of the workforce feel like they’re not just another cog in the machine

Users who are viewing this thread