Madeleine McCann (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Would suggest its probably parents selling her to a grooming gang

Just wierd behaviour all round

Gerry's Tennis bag he used the same day went missing completely

Kate refusing to answer questions

And the blood found in the back of the hire car they hired AFTER Maddie went misisng

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Of course there's another way of looking at it.

Parents make terrible choice in leaving their child, with terrible consequences. Not only do they have the guilt of that, but nobody being convicted means they can't be at peace. On top of that, newspapers make defamatory allegations which results in the parents winning damages from them. But still, with nobody being convicted, not only do they have no peace and have to live with their guilt, but wild unsubstantiated allegations against them continue.

Evo1883

15 Years next week.

What's your theory as to what happened?

Cant look past the parents for me, the very least they should have been charged with child neglect

I used to not be able to get my head around the notion that some parents are that nasty that they don't like some of their kids , until we had experience of this lately within our own family..

It's entirely possible the parents are involved

Sbarcher

For what it's worth, my theory.
Parents doped her up and put her to bed and went on the piss. Arrived back later to find they had overdosed her and began to panic. Packed her off in the car and found a place to dump her and then went back and raised the alarm.
Unless they confess, we will never know.

Brighton Sky Blue

For what it's worth, my theory.
Parents doped her up and put her to bed and went on the piss. Arrived back later to find they had overdosed her and began to panic. Packed her off in the car and found a place to dump her and then went back and raised the alarm.
Unless they confess, we will never know.

Or alternatively conclusive evidence will prove it was legitimately someone else

clint van damme

Just been an interesting interview on 5live with Jim Gamble who was head of child protection in the UK at the time.
He was explaining why he thought this move by the Portuguese police was more than procedural and he thinks there must be new developments and that there is already a strong circumstantial case against the German suspect.

Also said he thinks the case will be solved in his lifetime and that the parents are innocent and when it is solved he hopes those responsible for the bile on the Internet take a good look at themselves.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Mrs ADM is still adamant the McCanns had something to do with Maddie's disappearance.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Guarentee if they were council estate parents the other kids would have been taken from them. The McCanns are guilty of child neglect - but I buy the story Maddeline McCann was stolen
Unforgivable they left her . Utterly.

rob9872

Will only be resolved if they get Julien Baptiste out of retirement again.

Bugsy

Just been an interesting interview on 5live with Jim Gamble who was head of child protection in the UK at the time.
He was explaining why he thought this move by the Portuguese police was more than procedural and he thinks there must be new developments and that there is already a strong circumstantial case against the German suspect.

Also said he thinks the case will be solved in his lifetime and that the parents are innocent and when it is solved he hopes those responsible for the bile on the Internet take a good look at themselves.

Think the McCanns deserve everything they got and still get for leaving her and going out the selfish bastards, when we went on family holidays we got took everywhere in buggys why on earth would you leave ur children alone in an apartment while ur on holiday anyway

clint van damme

Think the McCanns deserve everything they got and still get for leaving her and going out the selfish bastards, when we went on family holidays we got took everywhere in buggys why on earth would you leave ur children alone in an apartment while ur on holiday anyway

Why indeed. They've paid a terrible price though, and so has Madeline.

clint van damme

Mrs ADM is still adamant the McCanns had something to do with Maddie's disappearance.

Two of the best rated police forces in the world have been involved in this investigation and have noticed any reason to pursue the McCanns.
However, never underestimate a woman's intuition. The mother in law wasonto Savile decades ago.

Ian1779

Parents make terrible choice in leaving their child, with terrible consequences. Not only do they have the guilt of that, but nobody being convicted means they can't be at peace. On top of that, newspapers make defamatory allegations which results in the parents winning damages from them. But still, with nobody being convicted, not only do they have no peace and have to live with their guilt, but wild unsubstantiated allegations against them continue.
I still don’t think that we can brush off their decision to leave 3 kids under 5 alone in a room in a foreign country as a ‘terrible choice’ - it’s an outrageous dereliction of duty as a parent.
What’s equally as bad is that the others adults present did not question the decision either.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

They won’t

stupot07

I agree with a lot of that. I would say though that parents have been charged with neglect for leaving their young children alone, and them dying or seriously harmed for example in an accidental house fire.

Probably a very bad example as she was already known by social services, but the neglect of leaving her child is not too dissimilar and had similar catastrophic consequences.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

While I agree with what you've typed, there is no doubt in my mind that they have been let off to a certain extent because of their profession. Working class, minimum wage parents would have been absolutely torn to pieces for being unfit parents and calls to have their other kids taken off them and the more extreme element suggesting sterilisation.

That's not to say i think her parents are complicit in whatever happened, but the entire thing is quite odd and something doesn't quite fit. I just can't figure out what.

Users who are viewing this thread