Maddison (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else spot his dive in the penalty box in first half before the ball got to him?

Grendel

It was right in front of me. Mcsheffrey was a master at it in his first spell here. Maddison just looks stupid.

I suspect Norwich will be looking to see if there is a cancelation policy in the contract. He looks very predictable,

Bury were a shambles but today he really looked like he was never going to get through at all.

Otis

He was and he looked a little boy lost today.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Grendel

Is £2m up to £7m actually a good bit of business then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some papers say it's £3.5 rising to £7 - on that basis it's an unbelievable bit of business. His value will depreciate every game if he carried on like this.

Nick

Administrator
It was just as if the intention was to win free kicks, rather than anything productive.

You could see the way he stood when the ball came to him.

Greggs

Bottling tackles, diving, wearing a fucking alice band. He will get booted to smithereens in the Championship for Narwich next season. Tractor for Maddison.

skybluepm2

Arrogant little prick getting above his station in my opinion. How many times did he lose the ball today?! Rightfully substituted along with Murphy, disagree with Cole coming off.

Nick

Administrator
He honestly looked like he couldn't give a shit today, the way he was trying to take everybody on.

At one point he was stood with his arms in the air moaning at somebody.

He has got his transfer, let him sit on the bench. Tudgay was a lot better when he cameo n.

WestEndAgro

Rubbish today from JM, can't remember anything significant to mention other than diving, a generous 4 out of 10

Terry Gibson's perm

He is a marked man with the refs but it is all his own making even when he is fouled he gets nothing.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Lol at the abuse. I agree he was poor but why does it have to be because he got a transfer?

Did the other 10 player move to Norwich in January as well?

lifeskyblue

Madders should have been sent off for persistent diving. The one in the penalty area was just laughable

Nick

Administrator
Madders should have been sent off for persistent diving. The one in the penalty area was just laughable

Everybody near me shouted penalty, he was waiting for the ball to get to his foot to go down. Apart from he did it about 3 seconds to early.

hill83

Can't stand the mincey diving all the FIFA accessories headband but hair too short for it socks pulled up to the bollocks c**t.

Cancel the loan.

Nick

Administrator
Lol at the abuse. I agree he was poor but why does it have to be because he got a transfer?

Did the other 10 player move to Norwich in January as well?

I might have missed it, but he never stood with his arms in the air giving other players shit before.

hill83

Bit harsh from me to be fair, but we got a good deal for a poser with tricks.

Nick

Administrator
Let's not start a 59 page wank off Nick. Of course I don't mind if the tricks work. 70% of the time they don't though. Posing c**t.

If all else fails, take a dive.

giphy.gif

hill83

If all else fails, take a dive.

giphy.gif

And if that fails pop a headband on and pull your socks up to your neck and wear under armour shorts and cut the bottom of your socks off and tape them up and dive about and pretend you are cov through and through.

Greggs

And if that fails pop a headband on and pull your socks up to your neck and wear under armour shorts and cut the bottom of your socks off and tape them up and dive about and pretend you are cov through and through.

And get yourself a #

Hobo

Never bought into the Maddison hype anymore than the McSheffrey hype. Both reasonable players but nothing more...and Maddison has barely started a career yet some had almost elevated him into the Tottenham first team.

wingy

Arrogant little prick getting above his station in my opinion. How many times did he lose the ball today?! Rightfully substituted along with Murphy, disagree with Cole coming off.
Yeah the other two were off for poor showing? Would say say Cole was more tactical.

Gazolba

In our last game he was the subject of several crunching tackles which the refs totally ignored. So maybe this is his way of saying "if you tackle me, I'll fall over and get you a yellow".

Nick

Administrator
In our last game he was the subject of several crunching tackles which the refs totally ignored. So maybe this is his way of saying "if you tackle me, I'll fall over and get you a yellow".

He has dived all season, it is nothing new. It is more like "if I get the ball, I am going to dive on the floor and throw my arms about, even though you don't touch me".

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

He has dived all season, it is nothing new. It is more like "if I get the ball, I am going to dive on the floor and throw my arms about, even though you don't touch me".

Doesn't help when it's the same ref that reffed your previous game he will have learnt players styles.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

....instinctively he seems to want to hesitate momentarily when he gets the ball inviting and teasing the opposition player onto him. The plan is then to beat him , spin, do the same to another, and then another trick. All very well when it works, but just now this reminds me of Adam Barton, who never wore a headband.

Users who are viewing this thread