Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Sky Blue Pete

Easy to have a go at JCS there, it was Maatsens man that got down the wing and he didn't track him at all. That goal is more Maatsens fault than JCSs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
No way the wing backs are playing up the pitch

eastwoodsdustman

Jcs should have been hooked after 10 minutes. He’s looked shell shocked after the penalty was given and not recovered. He’s panicking every time he gets the ball and has stopped us having any sort of option from the back and the two other centre halves haven’t any confidence in him.

Hobo

Not disagreeing we’ve been poor at all. But the ref has been a factor.

Going 1-0 down to a non-penalty is a pretty significant event.

After how many minutes? We had loads of tme to turn it around. We have been seceond best in every department. We havent turned up mate and tactically all over the place.

Blind-Faith

Hamer looses most of his game once he gets booked,

back 5 + keeper look like they’ve never played together

Allen has atleast tried

ohare has had a mare

front two have had fuck all to feed off.

with a narrow pitch and high pressing and too many players having absolute stinkers it’s been a comical night really

theferret

Damage limitation needed here. Don't want to ship 6 or 7. Game has gone, so just try to win the half and move on. No need for hysterics.

SIR ERNIE

I thought Robins had found a pretty good formula in playing sheaf away and allen at home.

Sheaf has been a big miss, back four have looked very exposed..

Chip Batch

I’d leave the two strikers on. Pick two of any of the other nine to take off. All have been awful. Our left side particularly has been a joke.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hamer may as well carry on given he's suspended for Saturday anyway. Get minutes into Kelly, Walker, and a third at random

Worry he might lose his rag and end up getting a second and a longer ban.

Plus gives the midfield a half to settle into each other's play for the weekend.

lifeskyblue

Dreadful defending for whole half. All bullied by Adebeyo. No rhythm going forward and easily closed down. Can’t remember a worse half …no excuse …just plain awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stay_up_skyblues

giphy.gif

CCFC54321

Certain players have simply not applied themselves to the job in hand. Am I saying some players are cheating themselves then yes I am. Have some of them thought they are better than they are? Yes I am.

Not one player can complain if they are dropped Saturday.

Esoterica

They've been extremely clinical too though. 4 goals from 4 shots. Compare that to O'Hare's shank from our best chance.

Brighton Sky Blue

Worry he might lose his rag and end up getting a second and a longer ban.

Plus gives the midfield a half to settle into each other's play for the weekend.

To be honest if any of those players aren't furious with themselves something's wrong with them. But I get your point.

Nick

Administrator
We need to let jcs come out for the second half. Smash their striker and take a booking then sub.

We look like a bunch of absolute pussies.

CCFC54321

Need Hamer off (his head has dropped after the yellow) Kelly on.

Sheaf isn’t a leader so best leave him for another game.

I’d be taking Waghorn off, changing the formation and putting DaCosta on for evaluation. Tiny chance he could change the game as he’s totally random but moreover the game is likely lost so let’s see if he is actually any use.
You cant put sheaf in when Kelly’s on the bench in a game like this you need leaders.

BigadamL

Can’t see why people want Walker on, since been here hasn’t shown anything to suggest he would be any good in a game like tonight or any game if I’m being honest

Liquid Gold

Problem really is that we’re likely to lose Saturday and with that game coming after this one and the international break to follow it might hit confidence in the team not winning a game for over 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread