Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Skyblueweeman

Bad day at the office. We're still 4th after 10 games and had only conceded 6 goals in 9 games.

Concede no more, get minutes in some legs and onto the next one.

stupot07

Just watched all the goals back.

1) not a pen, not really a foul but was outside the box anyway
2) Hamer doesn't not track number 7s run and clarke-salter is too wide.
3) McFadzen gets completely bullied by Adebayo
4) Maatsen doesn't track their wingbacks run, then Clarke-Salter doesn't get across quick enough.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

COV

Who cares if it was a pen, it’s not gonna make any difference, this has been abysmal 🙈 This is our annual thrashing, we get one every season and we (touch wood) usually bounce right back.

Grendel

Easy to have a go at JCS there, it was Maatsens man that got down the wing and he didn't track him at all. That goal is more Maatsens fault than JCSs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Maatsen has to be pulled out the team - he’s nowhere near good enough and a car crash waiting to happen and now it’s happened

David O'Day

Yeah - but you don’t leave him on whilst he’s getting worse. We did that with Turner. He fucked it for the penalty and the confidence is visibly gone

It wasn't a pen mate and you could ruin him if you yank him off and never play him again which is what you seem to want.

He's having a bad game, they all are but it's the first one of the season so relax

Macca

Nothing has surprised me so far. We’ve beaten the teams I expected us to beat ( a pleasant change) and struggled in the games I expected us to

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

It wasn't a pen mate and you could ruin him if you yank him off and never play him again which is what you seem to want.

He's having a bad game, they all are but it's the first one of the season so relax
Again I said it was an overreaction. He needs yanking this game because he’s been directly involved in 3 goals. Rose is on the bench - that’s how a squad works

Users who are viewing this thread