Match Thread Luton (A) Wed 29th Sep. 19.45 ko (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Brighton Sky Blue

They’ve not won in five. I hate runs like that, the longer they go on the more likely they’ll get a win next game. Going to be tough tonight.

Each game is independent of the previous one. They’re bad at converting chances and it’s a common issue for us too on the road so whoever brings better shooting boots wins

Gibbo

My predictions are only very occaisionaly correct...
So, I suspect we will lose to Luton and scrape a 1-1 draw with Fulham.

We might be saved by the woeful Luton defence.

Liquid Gold

I'm hoping we do a win and get 3 points, would be ok with a draw and 1 point but am worried we'll lose and get 0 points.

I don't think anybody else can understand.

vow

They are missing Onyedinma, Campbell and Muskwe as well I think.
Always reminds me of Muskie Muskrat from the Deputy Dawg Show when hearing/reading his name...Ahh little things.

P. S. It's more how his beatnik m8 said his name! 😁

vlcsnap-dd-047-1.jpg

Last edited:

cathedraltospare

I’m still looking for 1 ticket for tonight and can meet at the ground beforehand

anyone have on spare to sell please let me know

cheers
PUSB

SleepyGinger

Got a feeling he will rest Waghorn again and possibly one of allen/hamer. The latter to make sure he’s available against Fulham.

Johhny Blue

Just went back in time to check out the Luton forum. One post says they have nothing to worry about as we've only scored 6 away goals this season

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hope you've all got enough fuel to get there and back! ;)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That'll do nicely.

Bit of a shame we don't have a more attacking midfield option on the bench but it'll do.

Reactions: vow

hill83

Are we congratulating Jordan for screenshotting the offical coventry city instagram page? ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread