Luke Mcnally (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Luke McNally is the best on Earth 🎵

alexccfc99

It makes sense tbh, he will be no use to Burnley in the Prem so good on him for wanting to get out and play

Obviously the fee will be undisclosed, but in fairness to DK you do feel this isn’t a signing we’d have necessarily made under the former ownership

Balli001

It makes sense tbh, he will be no use to Burnley in the Prem so good on him for wanting to get out and play

Obviously the fee will be undisclosed, but in fairness to DK you do feel this isn’t a signing we’d have necessarily made under the former ownership
You mean definitely wouldn't have made under the previous owners!

Sick Boy

It won't be long until the conspiracies start about CoH going there cut price in January. 👀

Happy_Martian

Being announced at 5pm as a permanent signing, apparently.

Just been on the Burnley website. Thread about Taylor Harwood-Bellis mentions that Man City have a habit of selling players to clubs but with a buy-back clause. Helps the buying club limit their loan deals and allows the selling club first refusal if the player makes the grade. Strange they mention this unless Burnley are planning to do similar with their excess players.

But of course, this is could just be like Vik's loan/purchase from Brighton and we get a bloody good player (hopefully on the cheap).

Happy_Martian

Are you sure ? It would be almost a repeat of Vik's signing from Brighton. Yet Vik wasn't that outstanding in his loan and yet SiSu still backed Robins over that one.

Sh*t, did I just praise SiSu ? Where's that soap and water, I need to wash my mouth out again :p

Offhegoes

He hinted it at massively after the Boro play off game
Yes, he said something like "I want to say something but I'll get in trouble with my agent if I do". Sounds like a pre-agreed transfer. + Robins was hinting at a permanent deal before then. Makes sense. If Kompany didn't fancy him in the Championship he's going to fall further down the pecking order now they've gone up. Their loss if that's the case. The lad is class.

Evo1883

I'd imagine any kind of mcnally deal will deffo include a large sell on clause

Users who are viewing this thread