Luke Mcnally (1 Viewer)

TomRad85

To be fair I only started getting semi moist when GIMOC said it who clearly knows somebody close to the club
Yeh defo has some inside info and not quite as sensitive as believer so hopefully doesn't drop off the first time someone calls him a c**t

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Are you sure ? It would be almost a repeat of Vik's signing from Brighton. Yet Vik wasn't that outstanding in his loan and yet SiSu still backed Robins over that one.

Sh*t, did I just praise SiSu ? Where's that soap and water, I need to wash my mouth out again :p
you wash your fingers unless you're typing with your tongue ;)

ccfcricoh

I've heard today too...

all be it just from the people on here and twitter who are probably all just talking round in circles with each other after someone made it up

hope its right though!

Covkid1968#

This, Hamer, Panzo and Norton C and chuck some wedge at a couple of strikers… If that all happens we are going places !! I don’t want much do I

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Have seen a few people say he's signing at 5.

I'll believe it when i see it.

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

Happy_Martian

So what I've heard and read is that the rumour started on here. Someone read the forum post and texted his mate who then posted to Twitter. The forum then reported on the tweets and it snowballed. The Burnley fans have absolutely no idea about this as it only came to light this morning when someone reported that it was all over Twitter :ROFLMAO:

@GIMOC , if for some reason, this doesn't turn out to be accurate, the rate of Internet spread by Chinese whispers will record your status as legendary... to go alongside @Greggs and most of his pisstaking transfer rumours in January 🤪🍻

Speedie's Head

I could go and change Pele's current club to Donegal Celtic if I wanted to right now, it has nothing to do with registration
believe what you like. I'm telling you they don't wait for fans or newspaper reports to update the stats on players. When they announce signings at 5pm on a Friday you don't think that's when the actually sign do you?

Jamesimus

If I'm honest, probably the most impressed I've been with a young centre back that's played for us for as long as I can remember. Would be very happy for this to happen.

ajsccfc

Jay Dasilva's page has his transfer to us on there, the citation is the news item on our official site which someone added manually. That's what a Wiki is

Users who are viewing this thread