Looks like it'll be a sell-out for the Exeter game... (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Dont think I can be arsed with this one, it's only the jpt

pusbccfc

Gutted. Turns out I'm not a fan then. Anyone want my season ticket?
I've still got a sky blue ribbon tied to my cock too so if you can get it off you can have it.

So you pick and choose what games you are interested in?

letsallsingtogether

I'll be there it's only a fiver happy days.........

keep those wagons rolling

dongonzalos

I was half being sarcastic...

The main reason the crowd was low for the Yeovil game according to most fans is because of the ticket pricing. So who can argue with a fiver?

Or (as I'll predict) the excuse this time is: 'oh its only Exeter' or 'oh its only the JPT'. Fact is CCFC are playing so they have made it affordable to all to go and see them play.

The flip side of that many say we only get bumper crowds when it is a fiver and nothing to do with our success starved fans getting a sniff of success.

Despite the Wolves Leeds and Birmingham games proving this to be rubbish.

So if I don't see 25k at the Ricoh due to the £5 tickets.

I will be left to conclude that giving the fans something to really cheer about is actually the problem.

hill83

So you pick and choose what games you are interested in?

Everything except the first couple of rounds of the cups and games towards the end of the season if it's mathematically over.

Why am I even explaining myself. Fuck off.
The JPT is an embarrasing steaming pile of shit.

stupot07

The flip side of that many say we only get bumper crowds when it is a fiver and nothing to do with our success starved fans getting a sniff of success.

Despite the Wolves Leeds and Birmingham games proving this to be rubbish.

So if I don't see 25k at the Ricoh due to the £5 tickets.

I will be left to conclude that giving the fans something to really cheer about is actually the problem.

Didn't wolves, leeds and Birmingham all bring 6k? That would have make a massive difference to the attendance - the difference between a 22-23k attendance (usual 1-1.5k away) to a 27-28k attendance (5-6k away). And in Birmingham and wolves case big local derbies.

The two biggest crowds of ccfc fans have been Crewe (£5 and area final) and gillingham (£10 and 'must be at' game£.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

I also lose interest if we are 3-0 down with 2 minutes to go. And I left at half time when we were 4-0 down at Hillsborough.

pusbccfc

Everything except the first couple of rounds of the cups and games towards the end of the season if it's mathematically over.

Why am I even explaining myself. Fuck off.
The JPT is an embarrasing steaming pile of shit.

See you at the area final then, Hill.

dongonzalos

Didn't wolves, leeds and Birmingham all bring 6k? That would have make a massive difference to the attendance - the difference between a 22-23k attendance (usual 1-1.5k away) to a 27-28k attendance (5-6k away). And in Birmingham and wolves case big local derbies.

The two biggest crowds of ccfc fans have been Crewe (£5 and area final) and gillingham (£10 and 'must be at' game£.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

23k for a championship side is good going.

It £5 tickets are more important than the factor of 'finally giving long suffering hope'
Then we will get an unexpected larger tan normal crowd verses Exeter.

However if we are honest even with £30 tickets if Cov delivered a genuine chance of promotion in the championship the Ricoh would sell out more often than not

stupot07

It £5 tickets are more important than the factor of 'finally giving long suffering hope'

However if we are honest even with £30 tickets if Cov delivered a genuine chance of promotion in the championship the Ricoh would sell out more often than not

No we wouldn't sell out 12 league games in a season at £30 a pop.

mds

Not sure about sold out but being as starved as success as we have been, come January a little playoff/promotion hope we would get 20k+ more often than not.

Users who are viewing this thread